Intro -- from a Christian :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
09-12-2012, 02:01 PM
RE: Intro -- from a Christian :)
(09-12-2012 01:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 12:18 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Consider

You know, I can see that since it isn't blindingly bright. At least, I can see how it might aid it in some ways. Always making valid points you are.
And you get a very 3-D effect from terrain shadows, especially along the terminator.

Here, you be the decider:
[Image: FullMoon.jpg] [Image: FirstQuarter.jpg]
Tomorrow won't get here fast enough. It'll be just my luck the night will be cloudy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 02:36 PM
(09-12-2012 11:08 AM)Phil_GA Wrote:  Yes, you can through all the scientific research and philosophical schools of thought at this notion, but at the end of the day, you still have to make a decision.
In my experience I don't *decide* what to believe. Could you decide to believe in that much maligned and innocent rabbit, the Easter Bunny ?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-12-2012, 02:52 PM
(09-12-2012 01:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 12:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Werr hey thele rying "Phir flom Bibre-bert" wercome back. We've been waiting arr oul rives fol you to come and save us.
We arr know what solt of "road" this is. My fliend Mia, from Tokyo is here today. She arso thinks this iz pire of clap. She carrs it "dliver". That's "drivel" in Japanese. BTW, only gay people wear vests. We've arleady went through that ealriel this week. Please pay attention. You are rate to the palty. Nobody gives two shits about youl "years of study". Therein "ries the lub".
Yeah! I got years of study, too. Studying Gwyneth Paltrow. And Gwynnite is a way cooler made-up religion than Christianity. So there!
Not onry that, but it plovides much mole oppoltunity for plomotion and many mole advancements fol plophets.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-12-2012, 03:01 PM
(09-12-2012 02:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 01:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah! I got years of study, too. Studying Gwyneth Paltrow. And Gwynnite is a way cooler made-up religion than Christianity. So there!
Not onry that, but it plovides much mole oppoltunity for plomotion and many mole advancements fol plophets.

1. HoC
2. ???
3. prophet
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-12-2012, 03:02 PM
(09-12-2012 03:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 02:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not onry that, but it plovides much mole oppoltunity for plomotion and many mole advancements fol plophets.

1. HoC
2. ???
3. prophet
Need to show yer work on step two, there, buddy. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-12-2012, 03:33 PM
(09-12-2012 03:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 03:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  1. HoC
2. ???
3. prophet
(arrow me, prease)
1. HoC appricant, ( postulant - > novitaite )
2. Study of, and mastely of rever one Cantoleese -> plophet applentice.
3. Furr brown plophet , and -> Master of Universe.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-12-2012, 07:12 PM
(09-12-2012 03:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 03:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  1. HoC
2. ???
3. prophet
I don't get why teachers always demand that I or others show our work in such things when the final result is correct... seems pointless.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-12-2012, 07:31 PM
(09-12-2012 07:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 03:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Need to show yer work on step two, there, buddy. Big Grin
I don't get why teachers always demand that I or others show our work in such things when the final result is correct... seems pointless.
The final result is pointless. The methodology to acquire results is the teaching. Smartass

N00b. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-12-2012, 07:33 PM
They ask for the answer to the question, I give them the answer, the fuck does how I go there matter?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Intro -- from a Christian :)
(09-12-2012 07:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 07:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't get why teachers always demand that I or others show our work in such things when the final result is correct... seems pointless.
The final result is pointless. The methodology to acquire results is the teaching. Smartass

N00b. Big Grin

I disagree. It's easier to look up the answer in the back of the book. Stop trying to sell your zen journey bullshit to our young. Girl_nails

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post