Intro -- from a Christian :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
07-12-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Intro -- from a Christian :)
Oh, I know that.

I just figured I'd answer, doubt anybody else will.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 04:12 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-12-2012 11:22 PM)Phil_GA Wrote:  big leap saying you know more about the Bible than I ever will -- I wonder if it's worth cataloging all the logical fallacies you just ran roughshod over in an apparent attempt to make (maybe) a rational point?
You have no clue what "my purposes" are here. You're are out of your league with respect to your "holy writ" crap.
By all means, feel free to list "all the logical fallacies".
BTW, "free will" is debunked by Neuro-science. You are not even 100 % aware of the elements of a decision until after it's made.
See Eagleman et all, Libet etc, among many others. It's old hat.
Since the universe appears to be flat, and is expanding, (from one point), there is every reason to think it is uniform, and that your sky fairy is not hiding somewhere else in it. If not, please provide evidence for the contrary.
You actually are so deluded you think you're going to show up here, and we all go "oh well, let's *suspend* everything, maybe THIS one will convince me the BS is all true" ? Right. Get a grip.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-12-2012, 01:08 AM
You're a YEC and believe in the bible version of God...

1) You're an idiot, IMO.

2) You are gonna get torn to shreds, have a fucking cry about it, bitch that all atheists are going to hell and leave. I give you... errrrr 2weeks.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Now Bucky and Muffsy, what have I told you two boys about not being rude to our guests?

You're supposed to give them 24 hours and then you can ass fuck them. Just make sure to use lube like your daddys taught you.

Girl_nails

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-12-2012, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 01:29 AM by Free Thought.)
I can understand their reactions, and can hardly blame them, YECs don't tend to be the brightest, tolerant or rational people...

Frankly I am just awaiting a response to my question, then I figure I'll just go from there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-12-2012, 01:29 AM
(08-12-2012 01:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can understand their reactions, and can hardly blame them, YECs don't tend to be the brightest, tolerant or rational people...

Frankly I am just awaiting a response to my question.

Frankly that's no excuse to be rude and make atheists live up to their name of being angry and uncivil and unreasonable.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
08-12-2012, 01:37 AM
I disagree Erx.

Given the usual moronic, rude and unreasonable behaviour of YECs the expectation of idiocy seems logical to me. And pre-emptily countering it out of habit seems to be a logical consequence of the expectation.

08-12-2012, 01:43 AM
(08-12-2012 01:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I disagree Erx.

Given the usual moronic, rude and unreasonable behaviour of YECs the expectation of idiocy seems logical to me. And pre-emptily countering it out of habit seems to be a logical consequence of the expectation.

When I want your opinion I'll give it to you. Girl_nails

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-12-2012, 01:48 AM
I shall give my opinion when and where I deem it necessary.

And besides, you engaged with my comment, if you did not want my opinion then perhaps you should not have engaged.

Consider

08-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Guys, lay off.

This buckaroo seems teachable.

He may be YEC simply by default. He self admitted that he didn't know there were other Christian origin beliefs.

Once he sees that you don't need to believe YEC to be a Christian, he may look into other avenues. I'm hoping he can recognize the utter silliness of YEC, and, at the very least, become a PC.

One step at a time, though. Muffsybugerpoo, down boy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post