Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello, I go by the nick-name Dynastes. I'm sixteen, (I feel quite young after seeing the results from the age poll) and I have a strong interest in biology; especially zoology and taxonomy. I have a passion for insects. I have been a Christian for my entire life, as has my entire family. However I have always wanted to think for myself and I've always been a deep thinker. So after a year or so of debating with myself and a lot of quiet thinking, I really have lost my previous faith. I am not sure if I will ever be able to tell my family, but after considering a decent amount of arguments from both religious and secular sides, I would consider myself atheist. Seeing as I previously had a strong belief in the Bible and it's teachings, I am still fairly opened minded. I'm new to the site, so I hope to learn more and continue... thinking.
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I am an Atheist living in the Bible Belt of the United States. I am hoping to finish up my college education this year. I work full time and when I'm not busy with school or work, I have two children that keep me busy.
03-01-2012, 05:21 AM
Hi

I am from India, born a hindu, but have been atheist for almost as long as i remember! My passions are wildlife and nature! My fetishes are vegetarianism and atheism! Reason i joined this forum is to look for unusual ideas and perspectives, which may either reinforce or negate my beliefs!
03-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Awesome! New members, welcome!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-01-2012, 02:40 PM
My name is Alex, and I am obviously an atheist- I have been for more than a year now. I am 16, but I daresay I know more than most teenagers due to how fascinated I am with books. I live in PA, was born in Russia. I could go into more detail, but since everyone else didn't go into much detail, I won't either.
03-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Hey Alex welcome to the forums.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Thank you Erxomai, I'm glad to be welcomed.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
03-01-2012, 03:35 PM
(03-01-2012 02:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hey Alex welcome to the forums.

Thank you, glad to be part of them. If you don't mind, what are 'groups' on here, and how and how do I join them?
03-01-2012, 04:42 PM
(03-01-2012 03:35 PM)The Intrepid Atheist Wrote:  Thank you, glad to be part of them. If you don't mind, what are 'groups' on here, and how and how do I join them?

There are no groups Huh

If you are refering to user groups? it changes automatically after posting a certain number of posts. it doesn't really mean anything.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-01-2012, 06:39 PM
(03-01-2012 04:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 03:35 PM)The Intrepid Atheist Wrote:  Thank you, glad to be part of them. If you don't mind, what are 'groups' on here, and how and how do I join them?

There are no groups Huh

If you are refering to user groups? it changes automatically after posting a certain number of posts. it doesn't really mean anything.

Ah, It's just that in the profile settings there was a 'groups' tab, and in it it said 'primary group cannot be left once joined'. I guess that was it, then, thanks. Cool
Thread Closed