Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome new members. So bloody many of you. Warms the heart and other nonsense. BEHAVE.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
03-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I am just an average guy frustrated with religion, so I started looking around. I'm very interested in looking around this forum. Hello!
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say Hello!
03-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey unreal welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-01-2012, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 10:40 PM by ShirubaDangan.)
Should I feel welcomed or fear?

Either way, I plan to do what all Atheist's do and devour infants and run over the elderly. We have no morals without God, right?

Joking aside, thank you and I'm glad to a part of this forum.
I swear I quoted Lucradis but it seems I didn't. Sorry if I cause a confusion and I don't mean it as spam.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
03-01-2012, 10:46 PM
(03-01-2012 10:37 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Should I feel welcomed or fear?

Either way, I plan to do what all Atheist's do and devour infants and run over the elderly. We have no morals without God, right?

Joking aside, thank you and I'm glad to a part of this forum.
I swear I quoted Lucradis but it seems I didn't. Sorry if I cause a confusion and I don't mean it as spam.

Something tells me you're going to fit right in here. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
03-01-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm very happy to hear that! I hope I become a productive member of this forum and hope more intellectual minds come to our way of thinking.

Thanks for making me feel comfortable and welcomed. I constantly feel the opposite in the area I live within and its refreshing to be in a place where I don't have to be in a constant struggle with the unthinking theists.

Thank you again.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
04-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi, my name is Haris.
I've joined because this forum seems interesting. Not because I'm an anti-theist, and want to bash on some religion - that shit's gotten boring. I'm here because I want to join a nice laidback web community and having a better understanding on the issues and events concerning *you know what*.
Films, music, events, politics and, if possible, a discussion with random theists.

Looking forward to this!
[+] 1 user Likes deadhari5's post
04-01-2012, 01:51 PM
(04-01-2012 12:03 PM)deadhari5 Wrote:  Hi, my name is Haris.
I've joined because this forum seems interesting. Not because I'm an anti-theist, and want to bash on some religion - that shit's gotten boring. I'm here because I want to join a nice laidback web community and having a better understanding on the issues and events concerning *you know what*.
Films, music, events, politics and, if possible, a discussion with random theists.

Looking forward to this!

Hey Haris, welcome! And glad to hear it. There are plenty of Bible Bashing threads to hit up should you desire, but the fun is in the rest of the forum. We look forward to your contributions too!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-01-2012, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 02:37 PM by kingschosen.)
Daggum...

So many new people.

Welcome and such.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
Thread Closed