Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
11-01-2012, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 12:30 PM by gadman.)
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
hi everyone,I'm new here,looking around,trying to learn the site.

Great site I love it.I'm also new to Atheism but I am firmly convinced of it's message.And think mankind need the atheism movement than anything else.I was hoping there a place with live discussions.Can the Admin. or someone tee me if there is?
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Hey gadman, welcome.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Heya, I'm Kosh. I'm a 20 year old college student in the United Sates. I study psychology with an emphasis in Forensic Psychology. I was raised Roman Catholic, but I left the church when I was 12.
11-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Hello, I'm Sean. I'm 16 and currently in 10th grade. I've been an atheist for about a year now. I'm still a closet atheist and since I still live at home I have to attend church 3 times a week(WHICH SUCKS!)
11-01-2012, 02:31 PM
(11-01-2012 01:57 PM)korvas Wrote:  Hello, I'm Sean. I'm 16 and currently in 10th grade. I've been an atheist for about a year now. I'm still a closet atheist and since I still live at home I have to attend church 3 times a week(WHICH SUCKS!)

OK, that does suck. Welcome, and I hope we can provide you a place of reason.

(I was going to say a safe place - but it isn't, reallyBig Grin)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
11-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Hello, I'm a new atheist. Comments aren't working on Itunes right now so i just want to say that The Podcast has been huge therapy for me. Everything is different now and its a shock to my system.
12-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff and I just registered. I've been an active atheist for a few years now, and in listening to a recent TTA video learned that there is a forum here. I live in Northern Virginia. I was born a Roman Catholic (GoooooOOOO Pope!) but never took to it, and over the course of 30 years went from ignoring religion to examining the question of god and being open, to doing more research and concluding there is no god. I look forward to participating in the forum and becoming a member of the community here.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
12-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Hey Jeff welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Hello all. It's nice to have new people and be a part of a growing community.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello! Seems like this is the best place to introduce yourself around here. I'm Valdyr, physics student and independent philosopher. I've self-consciously been an atheist about as long as I've been capable of thinking about the topic, although I was a lukewarm, progressive, but believing Catholic in elementary school. My physics research interests include quantum gravity, cosmology, mathematical physics (particularly the relationship between group theory and physics), the prospects of digital physics, and the foundations of quantum mechanics. In philosophy I focus on epistemology, metaphysics, the philosophy of science (with a particular sub-focus on the philosophy of physics), and all three divisions of ethics (metaethics, normative ethics, and applied ethics).

Personal stuff wise I'm 17 years old and am from New York. I'm also openly gay, a brony, a conservationist and a photographer. Looking forward to my time here!
[+] 1 user Likes Valdyr's post
Thread Closed