Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
14-01-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi Ive followed the Thinking Atheist for some time but never thought to join, until now. Im 38, 100% Atheist, And fanatical about the Sciences, Physics being a favourite.

R.I.P Christopher Hitchens.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hanzotori's post
15-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Hi, welcome and have fun here.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
15-01-2012, 08:56 AM
(14-01-2012 01:47 PM)deadhari5 Wrote:  I can't find the option to delete threads and/or delete account so I'm just trying to be banned legally. here it goes: fuck fuck fuck fuck...

Why, hello to you, too!
15-01-2012, 10:49 AM
(14-01-2012 01:47 PM)deadhari5 Wrote:  I can't find the option to delete threads and/or delete account so I'm just trying to be banned legally. here it goes: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

If you want to close your account post in the Forum Management Team section asking if someone can delete your account.

Also swearing isn't going to get you fucking banned i swear all the fucking time and im still fucking here.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
15-01-2012, 08:23 PM
I know some people take issue with the term "agnostic" but I'm afraid that's what I am. AFFIRMING agnostic, actually. It is such a freaking miracle we are alive - if you can believe that, how can you disbelieve the possibility of ANYTHING? I do feel strongly (let's just say I have FAITH) that all of the religious stories are fictional attempts by man to name and understand the un-understandable. I am afraid to "come out" in my community as someone who is not a Christian; I am a GS leader and heavily involved in volunteering and this is a segment of society (at least in the area of the country I live in) that views non-Christians as morally inferior. The Boy Scouts FB page in the county I live in actually identify themselves as "Christian" and politically conservative and - get this - identify Fox News as their news source. OMG
15-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Greetings, I'm new here and tried to make an introduction thread and nothing showed up?
15-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Nvm I see my new posts require moderation so until they are moderated i'm neither here nor there - but will be when approved Tongue
15-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Now i'm here! Tongue
15-01-2012, 11:14 PM
YARGH! Indeed matey! To keep them pesky troll seagulls off the mast, ye must clear ye first few posts with Captain Christ and the Moderation Skallywags! To the poopdeck with ye! Welcome aboard!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
15-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Haha, yarr matey, thank for the welcome Smile
Thread Closed