Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
27-01-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Find all posts by this user
27-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Hi, I'm an 18 year-old ex- Seventh-Day-Adventist. Grew up in a religious town, went to religious schools all my life, still attending high school. I'm largely in the closet still except with some of my closest friends and family, and I don't intend to make my atheism public knowledge for a few more months when I go to attend university (physics major ftw!)
27-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Welcome libalchris, I'm new here too! My best friend growing up was 7th Day too. Kudos on the physics major Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Hello. I'm a musician, biker, website designer and anti-theist. I'm from the UK but spend most of my time in the Middle East.

Really enjoying the thinking atheist podcasts so I thought I'd join the conversation.
[+] 2 users Like daylightisabadthing's post
28-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Another uk member excellent Big Grin welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-01-2012, 11:07 AM
(28-01-2012 10:39 AM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  Hello. I'm a musician, biker, website designer and anti-theist. I'm from the UK but spend most of my time in the Middle East.

Really enjoying the thinking atheist podcasts so I thought I'd join the conversation.

Glad you joined ! I do realize God isn't a big thing over in the UK. It's not like here in the states. I have allot of mates in the UK and go over allot. I spend most of my time in the N.E. around Darlington and York. I am planing to go back this summer.
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
28-01-2012, 11:28 PM
(28-01-2012 10:39 AM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  Hello. I'm a musician, biker, website designer and anti-theist. I'm from the UK but spend most of my time in the Middle East.

Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
29-01-2012, 02:54 AM
Welcome to the dark side diabt! I sense the force is strong within you Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
29-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey, I'm new to the forum, looking forward to the chats and debate!! I'm a devout non-believer and currently studying molecular biology.
29-01-2012, 01:02 PM

hello.. again.
Thread Closed