Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2012, 03:30 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(31-01-2012 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Alright, ddrew and FSM_scot, move over, looks like we gotta make room for another stool at the altar. Welcome Unblinkered, first round's on us.

There's an offer I can't refuse.
I have to warn you though that my Doctor has said I can only have ONE drink a day. Don't worry though, I'll bring my own bucket.Tongue
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Unblinkered's post
01-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey, kingschosen's wife here. Be nice, please Smile
[+] 5 users Like queenschosen's post
02-02-2012, 12:09 AM
(31-01-2012 08:40 PM)Jobean3 Wrote:  I'm 39 and holding in Illinois. Raised Catholic, but I was never devout. I was skeptical but I thought the problem was me. When I finally started peeling back the layers of the onion, I discovered nothing was there. Sadly, this took until my early 30s.

Looking forward to participating in this forum. Found The Thinking Atheist via iTunes and have listened through every available podcast. Excellent stuff.

I can relate to that. Welcome to the pool. I've found the water to be warm and the folks very inviting so feel free to dive right in. Kudos on the blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2012, 06:09 AM
Welcome all you new people!
02-02-2012, 08:33 AM
hello everyone
im from colombia, i'm 34, md and psychiatrist, as such i try to fight against irrationalism, prejudice, delusions and ignorance...of course that picks a fight with religion, specially in a very religious and catholic country like colombia. i'll keep fightning, most of the people think im wierd, evil, wicked, and i'll burn in hell...i think living in subjugation and ignorance is hell.
well met my fellow free thinkers
[+] 1 user Likes iluvatar77's post
02-02-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 11:04 AM by Emma.)
(01-02-2012 07:20 PM)queenschosen Wrote:  Hey, kingschosen's wife here. Be nice, please Smile

Welcome! Glad you're here, kingschosen needs some supervision and someone to set him straight! Big Grin

(02-02-2012 08:33 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  hello everyone
im from colombia, i'm 34, md and psychiatrist, as such i try to fight against irrationalism, prejudice, delusions and ignorance...of course that picks a fight with religion, specially in a very religious and catholic country like colombia. i'll keep fightning, most of the people think im wierd, evil, wicked, and i'll burn in hell...i think living in subjugation and ignorance is hell.
well met my fellow free thinkers

Welcome also!

Great to have you all you new folks!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
02-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Hello all, welcome to the forum. Be respectful and we should all get along just fine.

Also welcome to Queenschosen! I can only hope that you are as resilient as your husband. You'll need it around these parts. Also an acceptance of foul language and potty humor is a must. Also we can be fairly harsh as KC has found out, so far as ones religious discussion goes. Sometimes even downright nasty (no one's perfect) so I hope you don't take things too much to heart.

Hopefully we shall all come out of this in one piece.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
02-02-2012, 11:22 AM
welcome to the new ones "handing out gummy bears and chewing gum and dried plums"

special welcome to the queenschosen - yay another married couple in the forum *high5*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
02-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Welcome queenschosen.
Just a quick question. Since you know KC better than anyone else on the forum, Is he a closet atheist? as we we all suspect Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
02-02-2012, 02:40 PM
(02-02-2012 01:54 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Welcome queenschosen.
Just a quick question. Since you know KC better than anyone else on the forum, Is he a closet atheist? as we we all suspect Tongue

Holy crap - she's barely wadded in our little puddle here, and you're having her swim in the ocean?
Ya big boo. Dodgy

If her man wants to leap out of the closet, it's his business. Tongue

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
Thread Closed