Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
05-02-2012, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 05:30 PM by impr0vise.)
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(05-02-2012 03:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  I want an iPad, too!!
And welcome to the forum *offering a welcome cookie*

They're an amazing tool to have, especially for an artist or musician. I'm a little of both (one much more so than the other), so I feel that I've already gotten my $500.00 worth in the short six months I've had it. Big Grin

And thanks so much for the cookie!! I do wish you would have told me ahead of time about the almonds, though. I'm allergic. Wink

(05-02-2012 04:27 PM)Kinger Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 03:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 08:58 AM)impr0vise Wrote:  Sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors in that post. Stupid iPad... ;-)
I want an iPad, too!!

Leela don't you mean iPotato Big Grin

There's a joke to be had here relating to Apple's 'retina' display and the 'eyes' of a potato, but it's not coming to me. Smile

Maybe you guys can take a stab at it. Smile

"Fanatic ethnic or religious or national identifications are a little difficult to support when we see our planet as a fragile blue crescent fading to become an inconspicuous point of light against the bastion and citadel of the stars." - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2012, 05:32 PM
(05-02-2012 05:18 PM)Steve Wrote:  Hi! My name is Steve - I'm new to the site. I am happy to be here ! - Looking forward to meaningful and intelligent conversation !!!

Welcome to the forum Steve.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-02-2012, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 10:43 AM by jknightx.)
Hello everyone, desided to join because I wanted to be surrounded by people smarter and more free thinking than myself.besides , despite what a lot of thiests think ,athiests and agnostics seem to have better senes of humor about life.

Hi, my name is joe, and I joined this forum so I could be around people smarter than myself( according to my ex wife thats not hard to find) and free thinkers. I am a bit tired f being told Iam going to go to hell if I don't repent.(and theists have nooo sense of humor when it comes to relgion)

(05-02-2012 05:25 PM)impr0vise Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 03:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  I want an iPad, too!!

They're an amazing tool to have, especially for an artist or musician. I'm a little of both (one much more so than the other), so I feel that I've already gotten my $500.00 worth in the short six months I've had it. Big Grin

And thanks so much for the cookie!! I do wish you would have told me ahead of time about the almonds, though. I'm allergic. Wink

(05-02-2012 04:27 PM)Kinger Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 03:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 08:58 AM)impr0vise Wrote:  Sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors in that post. Stupid iPad... ;-)
I want an iPad, too!!

Leela don't you mean iPotato Big Grin

There's a joke to be had here relating to Apple's 'retina' display and the 'eyes' of a potato, but it's not coming to me. Smile

Maybe you guys can take a stab at it. Smile

I want an i-pad as well, not sure why, I just know I want one!
[+] 1 user Likes jknightx's post
06-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Welcome, jknight. I'm still looking for someone smarter than I. Perhaps you'll have better luck. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-02-2012, 01:49 PM
So
Many
People.

When I joined this thread was only at 60 or so pages I think... Might be wayyyy off.

Welcome truth seekers. Knowledge keepers. Lie detectors. Fellow jerks!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2012, 01:53 PM
(06-02-2012 01:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So
Many
People.

When I joined this thread was only at 60 or so pages I think... Might be wayyyy off.

Why is it that the stone age Christian is the only person on the site that utilizes the 50 posts per page option?

Huh? HUH? HUH?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-02-2012, 02:05 PM
(06-02-2012 01:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 01:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So
Many
People.

Why is it that the stone age Christian is the only person on the site that utilizes the 50 posts per page option?

Huh? HUH? HUH?

Your so advanced xD
06-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Hello I'm lucradis.

I'm really lazy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
06-02-2012, 04:11 PM
(06-02-2012 12:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Welcome, jknight. I'm still looking for someone smarter than I. Perhaps you'll have better luck. Tongue

I slready did, your smarter than me so I already achieve my first goal lol

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
06-02-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 04:57 PM by impr0vise.)
(06-02-2012 01:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome truth seekers. Knowledge keepers. Lie detectors. Fellow jerks!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll also add that your avatar creeps me the hell out. Smile

My two year old son loves watching Burt and Ernie videos on YouTube, so I can't help but to imagine that this is what Burt would look like if he was given the role of Carl in 'Slingblade'. Big Grin

"Fanatic ethnic or religious or national identifications are a little difficult to support when we see our planet as a fragile blue crescent fading to become an inconspicuous point of light against the bastion and citadel of the stars." - Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes impr0vise's post
Thread Closed