Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
07-02-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(07-02-2012 10:51 AM)lucradis Wrote:  For the most part you'll find we like different around here. We're all quite different even if we share some of the same views.

It's true. They allow me to stick around for some reason.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2012, 10:59 AM
(07-02-2012 10:54 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 10:51 AM)lucradis Wrote:  For the most part you'll find we like different around here. We're all quite different even if we share some of the same views.

Comic relief.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2012, 11:11 AM
(07-02-2012 10:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Comic relief.

And charity toward the mentally disabled.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-02-2012, 11:18 AM
(07-02-2012 10:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Comic relief.

I am a pretty funny dude.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
07-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi! My name is Randi. I live in Dallas,Texas (sadly), but plan to move to Southern California this upcoming summer.
My brother (who is also an Atheist) recommemded this website to me. I wanted to get a feel for what other Atheists think and have to say. Looks like I found the right place! Big Grin
07-02-2012, 02:48 PM
(07-02-2012 02:12 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Hi! My name is Randi. I live in Dallas,Texas (sadly), but plan to move to Southern California this upcoming summer.
My brother (who is also an Atheist) recommemded this website to me. I wanted to get a feel for what other Atheists think and have to say. Looks like I found the right place! Big Grin

I think you'll fit right in. Welcome.

07-02-2012, 04:33 PM
(07-02-2012 02:12 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Hi! My name is Randi. I live in Dallas,Texas (sadly), but plan to move to Southern California this upcoming summer.

Welcome, Randi.

Pay no attention to kingschosen - he's daft.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-02-2012, 01:58 PM
hi there, im Elvis!
08-02-2012, 03:00 PM
hello.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
08-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Hey everyone,

New here and just wanted to say hello. Been atheist for around 2 years. Was brought up roman catholic.

I started reading forums trying to find out how others told their loved ones about being an atheist. I am in pretty awkward situation because my uncle is a catholic priest who visits my house weekly. I live with my Mom and Step-Dad at the moment and they are both extremely catholic so it is hard to have any sort of conversation that involves religion.

They also are heavily swayed in their beliefs by the virgin mary. They frequently travel (pilgrimage) to Medjugorje, where the virgin mary is thought to appear to visionaries. When I was still a believer I traveled to this place with them 3 times. These "pilgrimages" heavily burdened my belief and eventually led me to being an atheist.

I have read a lot of threads and learned quite a bit. So thanks! Glad I found a place where I can seek answers and share knowledge with people like myself.

"Atheism is a religion as much as abstinence is a sexual position."
Thread Closed