Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
03-03-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(03-03-2012 06:40 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pay no attention to the two "Morons" that greeted you so far, Devil. We send them out to sniff around strangers to see if they're ok. Just don't feed them and you'll be ok. Smile

Welcome to the forum and feel free to jump into the fray!

[Image: seagull.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-03-2012, 06:54 AM
(03-03-2012 06:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 06:40 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pay no attention to the two "Morons" that greeted you so far, Devil. We send them out to sniff around strangers to see if they're ok. Just don't feed them and you'll be ok. Smile

Welcome to the forum and feel free to jump into the fray!

[Image: seagull.jpg]

[Image: Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif]

I was feeling a little paranoid the other day. I was quite a ways inland, but my car was almost accosted by a whole herd of the little buggers when I stopped for lunch. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
03-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Hello there people Smile

I'm new, i'm also a lovely chicken man Tongue

Cool
03-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Welcome, lovely Chicken man!

[Image: ChickenMan.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
03-03-2012, 07:06 PM
[Image: post-56913-0-26116300-1312696461.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
03-03-2012, 07:39 PM
(03-03-2012 04:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Welcome, lovely Chicken man!

[Image: ChickenMan.jpg]

Jesus Christ, now I'm thinking Girly in his fundoshi ain't that obscene after all.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi my name is Evan 58 and I am from Australia. I follow metaphysics which is no religion. I saw the ugly side of the christan religions when I was young and have never followed any of them.
[+] 1 user Likes Evan D's post
04-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Hello, there. I found this forum and website to be interesting.

I'm actually not an atheist, rather, but a Baha'i. I think the website here has more constructive debates than other places. They say no one wins an argument, but everyone wins a discussion, and I'm seeing a lot more winning here!

There seems to be many friendly faces as well. I'll probably just be lurking ninety percent of the time, though. I prefer absorbing in silence rather than participating, unless you guys can somehow tickle me out of my shell. Anyways, I'm pleased to meet you all!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Itena's post
04-03-2012, 07:10 AM
(04-03-2012 04:06 AM)Itena Wrote:  Hello, there. I found this forum and website to be interesting.

I'm actually not an atheist, rather, but a Baha'i. I think the website here has more constructive debates than other places. They say no one wins an argument, but everyone wins a discussion, and I'm seeing a lot more winning here!

There seems to be many friendly faces as well. I'll probably just be lurking ninety percent of the time, though. I prefer absorbing in silence rather than participating, unless you guys can somehow tickle me out of my shell. Anyways, I'm pleased to meet you all!

cool. welcome... feel free to create a thread on your religion explaining it. Don't expect anyone to follow it, but I do like that your religion teaches equality and tries eliminating prejudice from the getgo.. I take it from that, it wouldn't have a problem with secular governments. Don't expect anyone to think your religion is more less valid than others, but at least it has some thngs going for it.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
04-03-2012, 07:28 AM
(04-03-2012 04:06 AM)Itena Wrote:  ...unless you guys can somehow tickle me out of my shell.

Ah yes! It's been a long time since I did any prolonged shell-tickling.

Thread Closed