Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
04-03-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(03-03-2012 06:40 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 03:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 02:42 AM)Devilock07 Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Welcome, user of Times New Roman font, size = medium Smile hehehe Tongue

Is that bad? Now I'm self conscious.

Muhahahaha Big Grin

Pay no attention to the two "Morons" that greeted you so far, Devil. We send them out to sniff around strangers to see if they're ok. Just don't feed them and you'll be ok. Smile

Welcome to the forum and feel free to jump into the fray!
It's not a problem. Thanks for the welcome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Devilock07's post
05-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Hi everyone my names Crystal im (24 today!) I live in Scotland. I signed up to this site just to chat to like minded individuals Smile. My mothers side of the family is Catholic. My mother believes in God but does not attend Church or talk about religion so we get on really well. My aunts and cousins are very religious though and have tried to push views on me growing up. Technically im Catholic and i was baptized but i just say im Non Religious/Skeptical/Atheist. I don't really like Atheist because i find the "unknown" fascinating and im open to anything. In general i have no problem with anyone as long as they don't push their views on me. I have alot of Religious friends Smile
05-03-2012, 10:03 AM
(05-03-2012 02:19 AM)Chrissers88 Wrote:  Hi everyone my names Crystal im (24 today!) I live in Scotland. I signed up to this site just to chat to like minded individuals Smile. My mothers side of the family is Catholic. My mother believes in God but does not attend Church or talk about religion so we get on really well. My aunts and cousins are very religious though and have tried to push views on me growing up. Technically im Catholic and i was baptized but i just say im Non Religious/Skeptical/Atheist. I don't really like Atheist because i find the "unknown" fascinating and im open to anything. In general i have no problem with anyone as long as they don't push their views on me. I have alot of Religious friends Smile

Welcome to the forum Smile.

Even more people from the UK, we're gonna outnumber the Americans at this rate.

Happy Birthday by the way.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2012, 10:04 AM
(05-03-2012 10:03 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Smile.

Pffft, if that happens we'll just leave and make our own forum.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
(05-03-2012 10:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Pffft, if that happens we'll just leave and make our own forum.

And ze master plan vill be realised!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
05-03-2012, 10:29 AM
(05-03-2012 10:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

We already have. We just didn't invite any kooky theists. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-03-2012, 10:30 AM
(05-03-2012 10:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 10:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

We already have. We just didn't invite any kooky theists. Big Grin

Oh, I'll find you. Don't you worry about that.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
06-03-2012, 06:12 AM
Hey, I am a ?. Do I have to put a name to it? I do not believe in any god. I do not push my non-belief on anyone. Most of my friends and co-workers are believers in a god of one kind or another.

As a university administrator, I am privileged to hear and investigate many ideas and theories. I say "go for it" just be sure to research all sides of the theory.
[+] 1 user Likes zmsmith's post
06-03-2012, 07:18 AM
(05-03-2012 02:19 AM)Chrissers88 Wrote:  Hi everyone my names Crystal im (24 today!) I live in Scotland. I signed up to this site just to chat to like minded individuals Smile. My mothers side of the family is Catholic. My mother believes in God but does not attend Church or talk about religion so we get on really well. My aunts and cousins are very religious though and have tried to push views on me growing up. Technically im Catholic and i was baptized but i just say im Non Religious/Skeptical/Atheist. I don't really like Atheist because i find the "unknown" fascinating and im open to anything. In general i have no problem with anyone as long as they don't push their views on me. I have alot of Religious friends Smile

Another scot Smile. welcome to the forum, where abouts in scotland are you from?.
Welcome to the forum zmsmith

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-03-2012, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 08:12 AM by Erxomai.)
(06-03-2012 07:18 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Another scot Smile. welcome to the forum, where abouts in scotland are you from?.

[Image: wolverine_facepalm.gif]
(06-03-2012 06:12 AM)zmsmith Wrote:  Hey, I am a ?. Do I have to put a name to it? I do not believe in any god. I do not push my non-belief on anyone. Most of my friends and co-workers are believers in a god of one kind or another.

As a university administrator, I am privileged to hear and investigate many ideas and theories. I say "go for it" just be sure to research all sides of the theory.

Hey ZM, welcome to TTA. No, you don't have to put any labels on yourself...as long as you don't call yourself a Calvinist (like some folks around here), you'll fit right in! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed