Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(06-03-2012 12:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I can't hear you over all the people rolling around laughing at Alex Salmond. Enjoy being led by him Big Grin.

Wait didn't your country vote for Cameron? Oh man that must be embarrassing Tongue.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to study, I have a free education to enjoy Smile.

Also we should stop this, we are sort of derailing the intros Angel.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2012, 11:38 AM
I find that Intro threads get easily de-railed but I will go ahead and introduce myself anyway.
My name is Catey and I am the Press Secretary for The National Atheist Party. I am also a full time college student, I am studying computer science. I am also a free lance graphic designer.

I have not always been an atheist and was raised in by a Catholic father and my mother was a little bit of everything. Though they were both open minded I went to a Catholic School all the way until college and went through all sacrements up til confirmation. I always questioned my religion and religion in general but it took the change of thinking that college is to really make up my mind.
[+] 2 users Like Catey.Condon's post
07-03-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm a German living in Denmark.

20 years old and been a Atheist for about a year Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Schöning's post
08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Been an Agnostic-Atheist for about a year and a half now. I was able to escape from my fallacious beliefs because of places like this, so I thank TheThinkingAtheist, Thunderf00t, and Mr Deity.
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
08-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi, my name is James. I'm a full time student at St.Petersburg College in Florida studying for my bachelors in Public Policy and Administration. I'm a Navy veteran, spent four years of active duty sailing around the Pacific mostly in east Asia. Served another four in the reserves, not much too mention there really. As far as my beliefs on God and all that happy stuff, I'm a negative atheist meaning that while I don't believe in any form of a deity I open to the idea given the evidence. I'm Jewish by heritage (long story as both my parents were adopted) and I wanted a non-theistic way to celebrate my heritage so I've become involved with the Society for Humanistic Judaism. I find it to be a wonderful applied philosophy to encompass the culture and heritage I value. Look forward to getting acquainted better with many of you on this forum.
09-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Welcome, welcome!

Glad to see some more new people around.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Hello guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Derek. I've been a atheist for around 5-6 years now. Just started using the label "atheist" 2 years ago. I've been a listener to the podcast and watched most all of the YouTube videos by seth.

Looking forward to getting to know the community.
[+] 1 user Likes Derekadavis's post
09-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Hello.

My name is Alexander and I have been an atheist all my life, and my best personal quote:
"I dont belive in god, I dont belive in Santa Claus, I don't even belive in the Tooth fairy" said by an 7 year old me.
[+] 2 users Like InsaneWinxy's post
09-03-2012, 06:58 PM
I am a college student in the United States. I have been an atheist since my early teens, but I am not very open about it.

Also I think that religion and republicans are a cancer.
[+] 1 user Likes jackashflash's post
10-03-2012, 01:35 AM
(09-03-2012 06:58 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  Also I think that religion and republicans are a cancer.

They weren't always so inseparable and indistinguishable as they are now.

#sigh
Thread Closed