Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
27-03-2012, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 07:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(27-03-2012 04:00 PM)gregornstein Wrote:  Hello everyone, my name is Greg and I'm 36.
I'm an atheist and cartoon producer, I make religion mocking cartoons such as Lord Hedgehog and Snake Cleophas. Some of you probably noticed me at the Reason Rally with Lord Hedgehog banner.
I'm very pleased to join this forum.
Awesome beard, brother. Thumbsup ManlyGirl commented on the family in the background who probably just came to see the Washington Monument and didn't know what muck they were wading into. The man is watching you closely while the woman and delicious baby make a hurried escape.
[Image: drool.gif]

[Image: DSC_0361.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-03-2012, 07:36 PM
(27-03-2012 04:00 PM)gregornstein Wrote:  Hello everyone, my name is Greg and I'm 36.
I'm an atheist and cartoon producer, I make religion mocking cartoons such as Lord Hedgehog and Snake Cleophas. Some of you probably noticed me at the Reason Rally with Lord Hedgehog banner.
I'm very pleased to join this forum.
Fuckin' Awesome!
Hail and well met, Greg of the Hedgehog (I hope that was the proper salutation).

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Thank you all for warm welcome and complimentsSmile
DeepThought: thanks for subscribing!!!
lucradis: yes! I am that I amWink

Girly: thanks for great pictureSmile
Erxomai: it's and excellent salutationSmile
[+] 4 users Like gregornstein's post
28-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey all, name is Karla its a pleasure joining The Thinking Atheist blog, feels like home.I'm still blown away from the Reason Rally. If any of you guys were there I was giving out Lord Hedgehog cards along with my pilgrims lol. Evil_monster

"And the lord opened the mouth of the ass.."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone. I'm Matthew. I'm 29 years old. Lived here in western Oklahoma my whole life. In fact I'm currently living in a farm house a mile from where I grew up. Even tho there's not much religious diversity here in Oklahoma, I'm happy & don't want to move.

I've been able to call myself an atheist for several years now. But pretty much stopped believing when I was 13 or 14. My family & friend's don't know about me. In the area I'm in, it's not wise to not be a Christian. I have degrees in Biology & Chemistry. I'm a huge fan of Astronomy, & Halloween is my favorite holiday. Not for the candy, but for the scares. I love horror movies.
[+] 1 user Likes Ma2tew's post
29-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Hello everyone! 43-year-old lifelong Atheist here.
Arizona may be a red state, but we also have a few godless heathens running around (like myself). Thumbsup

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Quidsane's post
29-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Welcome Karla, Matthew and Quidsane. The official welcoming committee should arrive shortly. I'm just filling in.

Enjoy the forum, and don't feed the monkeys.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
29-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Hi guys and welcome to the nut house, err, I mean TTA Big Grin

You'll definitely like it here Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
29-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Ooo, can I be the official welcoming committee Big Grin?

I would like to officially welcome Sibling Karla, Sibling Matthew and Sibling Quidsane on behalf of our glorious forum creator Seth (TTA), our eternal overlord Stark Raving, our current demi-god The Great Lord Lucradis, all members of TTA forum, and of course myself. I welcome you to TTA and present you all with little models that represent our deity (as they're non-existent). Enjoy the forums.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-03-2012, 05:14 AM
(29-03-2012 05:13 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ooo, can I be the official welcoming committee Big Grin?

I would like to officially welcome Sibling Karla, Sibling Matthew and Sibling Quidsane on behalf of our glorious forum creator Seth (TTA), our eternal overlord Stark Raving, our current demi-god The Great Lord Lucradis, all members of TTA forum, and of course myself. I welcome you to TTA and present you all with little models that represent our deity (as they're non-existent). Enjoy the forums.
Fine, fine. You had your say. Now back to your room under the stairs.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed