Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
29-03-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(29-03-2012 06:55 AM)thefabulous0ne Wrote:  Greetings from NYC. I think this may be the first time I ever read through an introduction board, and with such pleasure! It really swells the heart to see such diversity - not to mention the outright glee. I'm pretty happy to KNOW there is somewhere to go to interact with like-minded people myself.

Very happy to be here,
What thread have you been reading? Huh
Tongue
Welcome to what some of the inmates lovingly refer to as the monkey house!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
29-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah I noticed that.

OK, so I'm be to the forum and an Atheist since 2005. I was a former fundamentist Christian.

I'm a fan of Seth's work on YouTube. Felt this could be a community I could make my home.

Carlo

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
29-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Welcome, Carlo. Glad to have you here.
There are a few bugs around here I invite you to smash for us. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I an Ex-Jew who discovered atheism through Reddit and reading PZ Myers' blog. In fact, PZ posted a link to a video recap of the Reason Rally created by the founder(?) of The Thinking Atheist.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community!
30-03-2012, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2012 05:49 PM by justmetoo.)
Ok, who stole my user name in here. I've used Justme for a long time and If I find out who stole it I'm going to give their avatar a very mean look Big Grin .

How are you guys doing. I saw the vid for from the Reason Rally and saw your link and decided to torment you with my presence for awhile. lol.
I'm known as just JUSTME on a few forums and I'd like to congratulate all of you who attended the rally. I've been a recovering Theist for a very long time and have my moments of woo every so often. If I fall down and start prophesying expectantly, just give me some room to breath, some pure oxygen and throw as mant Crispy Creme donuts at me as you can find. I'll stop convulsing and start eating shortly, you can then approach me after a generous application of Lysol and things will be cool.lol. Have a wonderful day.
[+] 1 user Likes justmetoo's post
30-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Welcome all to the forum,

I hope you enjoy it here, but more than anything I hope you make this place better so I can enjoy it more.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Hey JustU2, you're ok. You just might get invited to the next Baby BBQ. Smile

~Izel
30-03-2012, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2012 08:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2012 05:33 PM)justmetoo Wrote:  If I fall down and start prophesying expectantly, just give me some room to breath, some pure oxygen and throw as mant Crispy Creme donuts at me as you can find. I'll stop convulsing and start eating shortly, you can then approach me after a generous application of Lysol and things will be cool.lol. Have a wonderful day.

Think I'd just taze you. Wink

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-03-2012, 08:39 PM
(30-03-2012 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2012 05:33 PM)justmetoo Wrote:  If I fall down and start prophesying expectantly, just give me some room to breath, some pure oxygen and throw as mant Crispy Creme donuts at me as you can find. I'll stop convulsing and start eating shortly, you can then approach me after a generous application of Lysol and things will be cool.lol. Have a wonderful day.

Think I'd just taze you. Wink
That will work too. lol But I do love donuts.
[+] 1 user Likes justmetoo's post
31-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Hi is there some restrictions on posting because I swear to god that I posted in
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...h-responds

but its not showing up.
Thread Closed