Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome to the forum. First posts need to be approved before they appear, this is to prevent spam.
If you check the thread your post will be there.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
31-03-2012, 05:56 AM
(31-03-2012 01:16 AM)MrMorality Wrote:  Hi is there some restrictions on posting because I swear to god that I posted in
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...h-responds

but its not showing up.
You sweared to who. Big Grin Like if that'll work around here lol

Yea I had my original introductory post go poof for a little bit. I thought that what was going on, but I don't think in certain circles, we are well liked. lol
31-03-2012, 06:16 AM
(31-03-2012 05:56 AM)justmetoo Wrote:  
(31-03-2012 01:16 AM)MrMorality Wrote:  Hi is there some restrictions on posting because I swear to god that I posted in
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...h-responds

but its not showing up.
You sweared to who. Big Grin Like if that'll work around here lol

Yea I had my original introductory post go poof for a little bit. I thought that what was going on, but I don't think in certain circles, we are well liked. lol

I couldn't find mine either except in the User Control Panel.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
31-03-2012, 11:32 AM
You guys might think me a jerk for asking this but,

if your post doesn't show up, why would you post yet another message asking why your post didn't show up?
Defies logic.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2012, 12:25 PM
(31-03-2012 11:32 AM)lucradis Wrote:  You guys might think me a jerk for asking this but,

if your post doesn't show up, why would you post yet another message asking why your post didn't show up?
Defies logic.

No. Not really. I've been part of these forums for a while. They do the same thing at Hoffington post. I kind of knew that either they'd like me and let the post stand or the next time I tried to log on, I would not be able to, because I was banned. I've had that done in several Conservative forum.
31-03-2012, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 03:14 PM by MrMorality.)
(31-03-2012 11:32 AM)lucradis Wrote:  You guys might think me a jerk for asking this but,

Defies logic.
To account for user error I decided to post again making sure I did not press something wrong. If it was a restriction I also didn't know what the restriction was and if it was forum wide so I decided to ask as being able to post in this thread doesn't necessarily mean I can post everywhere.

Also: You know your in a forum full of skeptics when you get questioned in the Intro thread about your motivations for even things like this. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes MrMorality's post
31-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Hello..my name is Joe..I am 46...I have been out about being an Atheist for some 5 years now...
31-03-2012, 06:04 PM

Defies logic.

I don't think you're a jerk for asking this. There are many other reasons why I might think you're a jerk. Laughat

Hey Joe and all the recent newbies. Welcome to TTA!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I could have just said " hey instead of posting again to solve an apparent posting issue why not read the forum rules and see if there were a reason as to why your post has not appeared. But I didn't. Till now. This would be a good reason to think me a jerk.

Stay away from Erxomai, he touches.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2012, 06:18 PM
(31-03-2012 06:13 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Stay away from Erxomai, he touches.
Some people have called it a good kind of touch.

Of course, I usually have to get them liquored up first. Dodgy

[Image: beer.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
Thread Closed