Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(30-03-2012 05:33 PM)justmetoo Wrote:  Ok, who stole my user name in here. I've used Justme for a long time and If I find out who stole it I'm going to give their avatar a very mean look Big Grin .
Maybe you signed up ages ago and forgot about it Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Yo, dudes and dudettes, my name is Aswrathen fo' realz!
Shitty introduction, my 1st April different personality.
I'm a 13 year old from Bulgaria (for all ignorant Americans that's a country in Eastern Europe). Been an atheist since I was in my dad's testis. Peace!
[+] 1 user Likes Aswrathen's post
01-04-2012, 12:30 PM
(01-04-2012 11:38 AM)Aswrathen Wrote:  Yo, dudes and dudettes, my name is Aswrathen fo' realz!
I'm a 13 year old from Bulgaria (for all ignorant Americans that's a country in Eastern Europe). Been an atheist since I was in my dad's testis. Peace!
I don't see the need to insult an entire group of people on your initial post. I'm sure that will endear them to you for quite a while.
01-04-2012, 12:39 PM
(01-04-2012 12:30 PM)justmetoo Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 11:38 AM)Aswrathen Wrote:  Yo, dudes and dudettes, my name is Aswrathen fo' realz!
I don't see the need to insult an entire group of people on your initial post. I'm sure that will endear them to you for quite a while.

As I wrote only ignorant Americans. There are many exceptions though... As the amount of the Americans that I've seen on the net increases, so does my opinion on them worsen
01-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Happy days everyone! I just signed up here, but I've been hanging out at the live podcasts for a little while now. Cheers from the middle of nowhere, Tennessee!
Sadie
[+] 3 users Like NagasakiOsada's post
01-04-2012, 01:13 PM
(01-04-2012 12:39 PM)Aswrathen Wrote:  As I wrote only ignorant Americans. There are many exceptions though... As the amount of the Americans that I've seen on the net increases, so does my opinion on them worsen

Your original post is actually very ignorant. This is an American forum, (although there are people from all over the world here) probably not the best idea to insult an entire group of people with your very first post, it comes across as very ignorant.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-04-2012, 02:20 PM
(01-04-2012 01:13 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 12:39 PM)Aswrathen Wrote:  As I wrote only ignorant Americans. There are many exceptions though... As the amount of the Americans that I've seen on the net increases, so does my opinion on them worsen

Your original post is actually very ignorant. This is an American forum, (although there are people from all over the world here) probably not the best idea to insult an entire group of people with your very first post, it comes across as very ignorant.
Dude, I didn't mean people from this forum. Why are you even defending the ones that call you ignorant?
01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
(01-04-2012 01:13 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Your original post is actually very ignorant. This is an American forum, (although there are people from all over the world here) probably not the best idea to insult an entire group of people with your very first post, it comes across as very ignorant.
To be honest, I laughed Big Grin. It's no different to us laughing at any other stereotype. Such as you and the drinking and me and whatever you laugh at me for.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
(31-08-2010 07:29 PM)Blogopolis Wrote:  I am a thirty-seven year old employee of the New York Police Department. My username is a fusion of the words "web log" and "Logopolis", one of my favorite Doctor Who episodes.

I also can be found under the same name at RichardDawkins.net and rationalskepticism.org . Love the videos! I hope to see more!

I am also an amateur humorist. I am currently percolating a few ideas for your amusement. Hope you like a good blasphemous laugh!

First of all, ŵelcome!
Second, is it your favorite for a specific reason? Maybe because it's the last appearance of Tom Baker? Tongue
And bmasphemous humour? You've definitely come to the right place Wink

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
01-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the kid is talking about?

There really is a real place called Bulgaria? It must be a silly country, if it really exists.

(01-04-2012 02:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 01:13 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Your original post is actually very ignorant. This is an American forum, (although there are people from all over the world here) probably not the best idea to insult an entire group of people with your very first post, it comes across as very ignorant.
To be honest, I laughed Big Grin. It's no different to us laughing at any other stereotype. Such as you and the drinking and me and whatever you laugh at me for.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed