Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
03-04-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(03-04-2012 06:15 AM)liber8tedcatholic Wrote:  Hola everybody!

I am an educator soon to be entering a nursing program. Time for a career switch!!! I'm extremely excited and looking forward to what life has in store! The World is my oyster!!!! Big Grin
Hey, welcome! I admire the energy and positive outlook. Give us a few days and we'll set you straight so you can be one of those sad and lonely atheists the Christians always warned us about! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 06:31 AM
(03-04-2012 10:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Thanks! I'm still learning how to navigate but Ill get the hang of it around here Yes I have to say IT IS SO NICE TO BE AMONG LIKE MINDED PEOPLE!! I'm looking forward to reading and replying to posts and hopefuly get into discussion! Silly christians with their stereotypical babble BS.
(03-04-2012 06:15 AM)liber8tedcatholic Wrote:  Hola everybody!

I am an educator soon to be entering a nursing program. Time for a career switch!!! I'm extremely excited and looking forward to what life has in store! The World is my oyster!!!! Big Grin
Hey, welcome! I admire the energy and positive outlook. Give us a few days and we'll set you straight so you can be one of those sad and lonely atheists the Christians always warned us about! Big Grin
05-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all and Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like reverendjeremiah's post
05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
(05-04-2012 03:48 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all and Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!
You can get sweet Baby Jesus now? I usually preys savoury Baby Jesus Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-04-2012, 04:52 PM
(05-04-2012 03:48 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all and Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!
Braise Sweet Baby Jesus! Bowing

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-04-2012, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 08:23 PM by Hughsie.)
This is zain naeem from china Smile

I am very much interested to post comments in this website.
05-04-2012, 08:30 PM
(05-04-2012 08:17 PM)zain Wrote:  This is zain naeem from china Smile

I am very much interested to post comments in this website.
Welcome to TTA Zain. I don't think we have many members from China. Does religion have much impact on your life over there?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Hello, I am SixSix,
06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Hello.

You do realize that your name is an email address right?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
06-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Greetings, this place got a good review from Egor, and although I disagree with him on many topics, I am interested in finding out what an atheist forum he rates highly is like. I'm known elsewhere on the interwebz as Mister Agenda, but I've decided to experiment with using my RL name.
[+] 1 user Likes Dean J. Smith's post
Thread Closed