Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(06-04-2012 11:51 AM)Dean J. Smith Wrote:  Greetings, this place got a good review from Egor, and although I disagree with him on many topics, I am interested in finding out what an atheist forum he rates highly is like. I'm known elsewhere on the interwebz as Mister Agenda, but I've decided to experiment with using my RL name.
So I'm guessing you've come from another forum if you've read his reviews. May I ask which one?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 12:07 PM
AtheistForums.org. Got a very bad review. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Dean J. Smith's post
06-04-2012, 12:10 PM
(06-04-2012 12:07 PM)Dean J. Smith Wrote:  AtheistForums.org. Got a very bad review. Wink
You only got one star less than us. It wasn't that bad a review, just the idiot award really Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-04-2012, 12:23 PM
But you guys were rated smarter, which intrigued me!
[+] 1 user Likes Dean J. Smith's post
06-04-2012, 12:26 PM
(06-04-2012 12:23 PM)Dean J. Smith Wrote:  But you guys were rated smarter, which intrigued me!
[Image: LnGw9.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
06-04-2012, 12:45 PM
(06-04-2012 12:07 PM)Dean J. Smith Wrote:  AtheistForums.org. Got a very bad review. Wink
hmm...I wonder why?

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Im jim 28 year old, in Chicago. Hello fellow atheists.
06-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi guys.
i'm Dan... i'm 14 years old and a non-believer since around february of 1012. Raised in a catholic family, i'm closet while in my house. I guess i plan to tell my parents, but i want to wait until i am older, so they will take me more maturely. ok i guess thats it!
06-04-2012, 09:38 PM
(06-04-2012 08:34 PM)ThatGuyDan01 Wrote:  Hi guys.
i'm Dan... i'm 14 years old and a non-believer since around february of 1012. Raised in a catholic family, i'm closet while in my house. I guess i plan to tell my parents, but i want to wait until i am older, so they will take me more maturely. ok i guess thats it!
Hmm, I think you need to work on your math skills. Smartass

Under Repair.
06-04-2012, 10:50 PM
After months of trolling silently, here I am. The granddaughter of two Southern Baptist preachers. I started questioning things around age 13, actively searching at 18, and finally accepted my atheism at 25. Six years later, I'm out to everyone except my grandmothers. Life is good.
[+] 3 users Like dsavak's post
Thread Closed