Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 03:40 PM by Hughsie.)
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello everyone!

I recently came across this site and decided to join because I hoped to add more intellectual discussion to my life. Thinking and discussing thoughts is a favorite activity of mine but complex conversation is something I've found difficult to come across.

This site appears ideal for what I seek and I look forward to hearing many of your thoughts. A little more about myself: I'm a human being. I rarely change clothes. My hair is always out of place and I don't like money.

Nate
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheStapleMaster's post
10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum one and all!

I love astronomy and am going to look up that telescope rental later on. Hot dog!

Also I love money. It's pretty great! It might be able to get me telescope time!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
10-04-2012, 04:53 PM
(10-04-2012 03:23 PM)TheStapleMaster Wrote:  A little more about myself: I'm a human being. I rarely change clothes. My hair is always out of place and I don't like money.

You wear clothes? Huh

Welcome StapleGun.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-04-2012, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 05:16 PM by WindReader.)
new to the forum, listener of the podcasts for several months, viewer of the videos for a couple of years and an Atheist for about a decade. a bizarre flavor of Atheist, granted.

48 year old guy, raised observant (almost Orthodox) Jew, have been Unitarian Universalist and Pagan. still currently Pagan (like I said I am a bizarre sort of Atheist). gay, married to a Chemistry Professor who is also an Atheist. live in Upstate NY. 2 Masters degrees (MEd Counseling, MSW). work as a Mental Health Therapist.
10-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Welcome everyone.

I hope you enjoy TTA. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. And if you wanna abuse someone, feel free to PM FSM_scot Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-04-2012, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 06:27 PM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
(10-04-2012 04:48 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I love astronomy and am going to look up that telescope rental later on. Hot dog!

Also I love money. It's pretty great! It might be able to get me telescope time!
Be sure to post your Kepler Deep Field dazzler images on here! (After adequate post production work).
Don't make us buy National Geographic...
10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm Tiberius. I think I know a few people here already. ;-)
[+] 1 user Likes Tiberius's post
10-04-2012, 07:50 PM
(10-04-2012 07:48 PM)Tiberius Wrote:  I'm Tiberius. I think I know a few people here already. ;-)

Welcome Tiberius Smile.

Gotta ask, what brings you over here?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Referrals. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Tiberius's post
10-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]