Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
11-04-2012, 07:03 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Of course! How could I have been so insensitive!
So now you're looking for online therapy here, eh!
Or just snooping around of course.
Who wouldn't, in your shoes.

Well, welcome to this crowd, I guess. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 07:54 AM
(10-04-2012 01:14 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Hi Saviour,
(10-04-2012 11:04 AM)SaviourSelf Wrote:  astronomy remains my one true love.
I understand you can book online time on several big(ger) telescopes around the world. So that you can do your own research from the comfort of your own PC. Seems a better deal than having to buy and set up a five or six figure optical (=redundant) telescope and then being stuck with it.
Have you ever tried that?
Well, I'm broke right now. I would prefer a telescope of my own later down the road though, just so it'd be something I can check out (almost) whenever I feel like it.
11-04-2012, 08:09 AM
(11-04-2012 06:43 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Tiberius is too modest. He's also the Administrator at atheistforums.org , of course.

Haha, thanks Scarlet. That hadn't escaped my notice though Big Grin.

So Tiberius, have you left AF for good or are you just here on holiday?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-04-2012, 03:12 PM
(11-04-2012 08:09 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  So Tiberius, have you left AF for good or are you just here on holiday?
Can't a man be a member of more than one atheist forum at a time?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Tiberius's post
11-04-2012, 03:18 PM
(11-04-2012 03:12 PM)Tiberius Wrote:  Can't a man be a member of more than one atheist forum at a time?

Of course you can.

But when you said you were planning on stepping down as admin it sounded like you were gonna take some time away from the forum. Especially as you signed up here at the same time.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
11-04-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm standing aside over at AF.org, though probably not leaving completely. I'm creating another forum with the help of some of the members as well.

Me signing up here was based on referrals alone, a mere coincidence.
11-04-2012, 03:26 PM
(11-04-2012 03:22 PM)Tiberius Wrote:  I'm standing aside over at AF.org, though probably not leaving completely. I'm creating another forum with the help of some of the members as well.

Me signing up here was based on referrals alone, a mere coincidence.

Fair enough.

What's the new forum for, I'm guessing it's not another atheist forum?

And whereabouts in the UK are you from? I'm just south of Manchester.

Best
Worst
11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
(11-04-2012 03:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  What's the new forum for, I'm guessing it's not another atheist forum?
No, this one will be about freethought.

Quote:And whereabouts in the UK are you from? I'm just south of Manchester.
Sorry, I don't give out that information to people I don't know. If you are clever enough you could probably figure it out.
11-04-2012, 03:33 PM
(11-04-2012 03:30 PM)Tiberius Wrote:  Sorry, I don't give out that information to people I don't know. If you are clever enough you could probably figure it out.

Haha, after I bared my soul as well Big Grin.

Maybe I'm clever enough to figure it out, maybe I'm not. We'll never know though as I have little enthusiasm for attempting to. Being from the UK and all you'll know it's nearly time for MOTD and as a City fan I have a big interest in watching it Big Grin.

Best
Worst
11-04-2012, 03:36 PM
(11-04-2012 03:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Haha, after I bared my soul as well Big Grin.
I never asked you to bare your 'soul'. That is the difference.

Quote:Being from the UK and all you'll know it's nearly time for MOTD and as a City fan I have a big interest in watching it Big Grin.
Actually I wouldn't know that. I have no interest in football.
Thread Closed