Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(11-04-2012 03:36 PM)Tiberius Wrote:  Actually I wouldn't know that. I have no interest in football.

How did I know that was coming Big Grin?

Why do we have such a lack of football fans on here Angry! It's not fair Weeping!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 03:39 PM
It's not all that bad. I play Fifa on my Xbox. That's as close as I get though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
(11-04-2012 03:39 PM)Tiberius Wrote:  It's not all that bad. I play Fifa on my Xbox. That's as close as I get though.

Typical! I'm not into Fifa, it's too repetitive. I've got a load of the games but hardly ever play them after the first time. Have you got the new Fifa Street? I've got it but not played it yet. I prefer Football Manager.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM
No, I'm too busy to play games these days.
11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Hey there! My name is Aurora, I'm from Monterrey, Mexico, and I have never been to this website, even though I listen to the podcasts as much as I can.

I've been an atheist for over 3 years now and I'm really proud of coming out!

Its really nice to realize I'm not alone. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes aurorabarajas's post
12-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Interesting place you got here.

At first I thought this was some kind of refugee camp for former members of atheistforums.org but then I went to that site and realized this is a mirror image of atheistforums.org.

My question is who copied who? These sites are literally identical, even down to the color themes.

Are they owned by the same people? Created by the same web designer????

I'm rather confused. Whats the point of leaving one site to join an identical site with all the same members?????
[+] 1 user Likes Darkhouse's post
12-04-2012, 09:03 AM
(12-04-2012 08:59 AM)Darkhouse Wrote:  Interesting place you got here.

At first I thought this was some kind of refugee camp for former members of atheistforums.org but then I went to that site and realized this is a mirror image of atheistforums.org.

My question is who copied who? These sites are literally identical, even down to the color themes.

I'm rather confused. Whats the point of leaving one site to join an identical site with all the same members?????

They are two separate forums.

The layout thing is a total coincidence.

Our forum is far more relaxed on rules and banning. As such, some members moved across after a dispute arose on AF.org between the mods and certain members. However an admin from AF.org has now also joined the forum, that is where the minor dispute arose.

Mostly the membership is totally different I think.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Aye... what Hughsie said... Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
12-04-2012, 09:05 AM
(12-04-2012 08:59 AM)Darkhouse Wrote:  Interesting place you got here.

True. For some, including myself, this forum is a refuge from other forums and people which I will not name. That is behind me now, but i will admit I still have a sour taste in my mouth. I wash my hands of the past and I will refuse to air it out over here. I apologize for my last post that was airing out the past and I will no longer do such a thing again. This is my new forum and so far I love it here.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
[+] 1 user Likes reverendjeremiah's post
12-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Glad to hear you like it here Rev J Smile.

I'm getting the feeling that the ex-AF.org members have all said what they wanna say and moved on. I have split those posts into a separate thread called Ex AF.org members (or something like that). If anyone still has something they want to get off their chest feel free to air it in that thread.

Best
Worst
Thread Closed