Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
12-04-2012, 09:40 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(12-04-2012 09:13 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Glad to hear you like it here Rev J Smile.

I'm getting the feeling that the ex-AF.org members have all said what they wanna say and moved on. I have split those posts into a separate thread called Ex AF.org members (or something like that). If anyone still has something they want to get off their chest feel free to air it in that thread.
I appreciate what you have done. Im done with the old and in with the new. Nothing more on my chest. Simple enough to hit the ignore button (something I couldnt do to certain people on the last forum)

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like reverendjeremiah's post
12-04-2012, 09:44 AM
(12-04-2012 09:40 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  I appreciate what you have done. Im done with the old and in with the new. Nothing more on my chest. Simple enough to hit the ignore button (something I couldnt do to certain people on the last forum)

Glad to hear it, and glad to have you on board Smile.

Now then, to more important matters. Who is this 'mysterious stranger' whom you all seem to know? I'm impressed that she seemed to foresee all this in a crystal ball and make an account here six months in advance just so she could lie in wait for you all Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2012, 09:45 AM
I feel like a conceited bastard who doesn't like to say hello to others.

Don't, in any way, get that impression of me.
I LOVE talking to strangers, trust me. Wink

Welcome to everyone.
PM me if you want a new friend.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

12-04-2012, 09:47 AM
(12-04-2012 09:45 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  I feel like a conceited bastard who doesn't like to say hello to others.

Don't, in any way, get that impression of me.
I LOVE talking to strangers, trust me. Wink

Welcome to everyone.
PM me if you want a new friend.

What the hell would make you think that Huh?

You're one of the most welcoming, friendly and open members of the forum Smile.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:Now then, to more important matters. Who is this 'mysterious stranger' whom you all seem to know? I'm impressed that she seemed to foresee all this in a crystal ball and make an account here six months in advance just so she could lie in wait for you all [Image: biggrin.gif].
I will vouch for that Mysterious stranger. She is a good person and has quite a wonderful sense of humor.

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
12-04-2012, 09:55 AM
(12-04-2012 09:54 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  I will vouch for that Mysterious stranger. She is a good person and has quite a wonderful sense of humor.

And psychic powers that allow her to see the future apparently Big Grin.

Best
Worst
12-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Well, the mass exodus was planned back around that time... mostly hints and PM's. Now its coming out in full force.

12-04-2012, 10:02 AM
(12-04-2012 09:54 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  
Quote:Now then, to more important matters. Who is this 'mysterious stranger' whom you all seem to know? I'm impressed that she seemed to foresee all this in a crystal ball and make an account here six months in advance just so she could lie in wait for you all [Image: biggrin.gif].
I will vouch for that Mysterious stranger. She is a good person and has quite a wonderful sense of humor.
Thanks, rev. I'm so glad you're here. I am psychic. I see all.

You may all gaze in awe upon me now...
[+] 2 users Like mysterious stranger's post
12-04-2012, 10:20 AM
(12-04-2012 10:02 AM)mysterious stranger Wrote:  You may all gaze in awe upon me now...
Ahhh... [Image: tumblr_m1ceiunrPY1qlkly8.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi, I'm Will, I'm 13 years old, I live in England, attend a Catholic high school and I am an atheist and have been so for the last 2-3 years of my life.

I also have the feeling that I'm going to be the youngest person on here Confused

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."-Kurt Cobain
Thread Closed