Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
16-04-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome, Tom.

And Polina, too.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm a 100% noob on here. Heard about it from, "The Atheist Experience" videos on YouTube and figured I'd check it out. I was born and raised LDS (a mormon) *le gasp* and because I have family in THE highest level of that church, you could say that my...realization that I am an Atheist came as a bit of a shock, even to me. I haven't believed all of the things in the religion for a long time, but Atheism is still pretty new to me. So, I guess I'm saying, "hey, what's up..." and whatever else.
[+] 1 user Likes BKNexus's post
18-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi! I'm Tim, big fan of the show/website. I've been listening awhile but just recently decided to jump on here. In Missouri.
19-04-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm Kristy. 38/F. Married, mom of 3 daughters. I live in the Bible Belt, and study Anthropology.
I was raised Methodist, was baptized in a fundamentalist Christian church at 18, and am Atheist.

A man`s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would
indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment
and hope of reward after death. ~ Albert Einstein
20-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Something earthling, something alive; without religion and country, but with love of melody and science.
New here, old unbeliever.
[+] 2 users Like Nupaggadi's post
20-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Hey eeeegads and Nupaggadi.
Welcome to our little dysfunctional internet family!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-04-2012, 03:19 PM
(20-04-2012 03:04 PM)Nupaggadi Wrote:  Something earthling, something alive; without religion and country, but with love of melody and science.
New here, old unbeliever.

Crazy fucker.

Welcome fellow old earthling. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-04-2012, 03:56 PM
thank you for nice welcomes, fellows !
[+] 2 users Like Nupaggadi's post
20-04-2012, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:45 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
(18-04-2012 01:40 PM)BKNexus Wrote:  I'm a 100% noob on here. Heard about it from, "The Atheist Experience" videos on YouTube and figured I'd check it out. I was born and raised LDS (a mormon) *le gasp* and because I have family in THE highest level of that church, you could say that my...realization that I am an Atheist came as a bit of a shock, even to me. I haven't believed all of the things in the religion for a long time, but Atheism is still pretty new to me. So, I guess I'm saying, "hey, what's up..." and whatever else.

Verily I say unto thee, Greetings brother BKNexus. Nice to have you in the quorum. Please remove your holy garments and prepare to be endowed. Just kidding, no secret handshaking around here -we're pretty open about it :-P

I'm also a recovering mormon. Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
Thread Closed