Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
16-04-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome, Tom.

And Polina, too.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm a 100% noob on here. Heard about it from, "The Atheist Experience" videos on YouTube and figured I'd check it out. I was born and raised LDS (a mormon) *le gasp* and because I have family in THE highest level of that church, you could say that my...realization that I am an Atheist came as a bit of a shock, even to me. I haven't believed all of the things in the religion for a long time, but Atheism is still pretty new to me. So, I guess I'm saying, "hey, what's up..." and whatever else.
[+] 1 user Likes BKNexus's post
18-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi! I'm Tim, big fan of the show/website. I've been listening awhile but just recently decided to jump on here. In Missouri.
19-04-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm Kristy. 38/F. Married, mom of 3 daughters. I live in the Bible Belt, and study Anthropology.
I was raised Methodist, was baptized in a fundamentalist Christian church at 18, and am Atheist.

A man`s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would
indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment
and hope of reward after death. ~ Albert Einstein
20-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Something earthling, something alive; without religion and country, but with love of melody and science.
New here, old unbeliever.
[+] 2 users Like Nupaggadi's post
20-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Hey eeeegads and Nupaggadi.
Welcome to our little dysfunctional internet family!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-04-2012, 03:19 PM
(20-04-2012 03:04 PM)Nupaggadi Wrote:  Something earthling, something alive; without religion and country, but with love of melody and science.
New here, old unbeliever.

Crazy fucker.

Welcome fellow old earthling. Big Grin

#sigh
20-04-2012, 03:56 PM
thank you for nice welcomes, fellows !
[+] 2 users Like Nupaggadi's post
20-04-2012, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 05:45 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
(18-04-2012 01:40 PM)BKNexus Wrote:  I'm a 100% noob on here. Heard about it from, "The Atheist Experience" videos on YouTube and figured I'd check it out. I was born and raised LDS (a mormon) *le gasp* and because I have family in THE highest level of that church, you could say that my...realization that I am an Atheist came as a bit of a shock, even to me. I haven't believed all of the things in the religion for a long time, but Atheism is still pretty new to me. So, I guess I'm saying, "hey, what's up..." and whatever else.

Verily I say unto thee, Greetings brother BKNexus. Nice to have you in the quorum. Please remove your holy garments and prepare to be endowed. Just kidding, no secret handshaking around here -we're pretty open about it :-P

I'm also a recovering mormon. Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
Thread Closed