Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
20-04-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(20-04-2012 05:19 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Please remove your holy garments and prepare to be endowed.
Huh Through faith we are saved given longer penises...
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-04-2012, 05:43 PM
(20-04-2012 05:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 05:19 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Please remove your holy garments and prepare to be endowed.
Huh Through faith we are saved given longer penises...

Only upon having wives without number if you reach the 3rd tier of heaven. Oh yeah, it's a deep kinda faith ;-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
20-04-2012, 05:44 PM
(20-04-2012 05:43 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 05:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Huh Through faith we are saved given longer penises...

Only upon having wives without number if you reach the 3rd tier of heaven. Oh yeah, it's a deep kinda faith ;-)
What do the wives get and is fucking allowed in heaven?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-04-2012, 05:51 PM
(20-04-2012 05:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 05:43 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Only upon having wives without number if you reach the 3rd tier of heaven. Oh yeah, it's a deep kinda faith ;-)
What do the wives get and is fucking allowed in heaven?

Aside from having the kids for eternity it was too "sacred" to talk about.
20-04-2012, 05:55 PM
(20-04-2012 05:51 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Aside from having the kids for eternity it was too "sacred" to talk about.
I never get why these things become popular...
20-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Some cults put poison in their Kool-Aid, others just put stupidity
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
20-04-2012, 06:03 PM
(20-04-2012 05:59 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Some cults put poison in their Kool-Aid, others just put stupidity

I'd rather have strychnine than stupidity.

Frankie de la Cunto
21-04-2012, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2012 07:48 PM by Debzilla.)
Hi, I am Debzilla.

Born into a Sephardic Jewish family, my disbelief began about age 4, when my grandfather brought me to temple, and told me I could not sit in front with the
men. I thought this ridiculous, and could not imagine a “god” would care of such things.

I spent my early school years trying to get religion. In Elementary, most of my friends went to Christian school on Tuesday afternoons, and so I asked to go to two religious schools, one I now call camp secular Jew (I was bored to tears); the other, located in a Hasidic part of town, I now call camp psycho Jew (ex; the teachers wore ugly wigs as only their husbands could see their real hair). Within a few months, I was begging to quit both.

Living in the suburbs of New York, I got to see Christianity as an outsider, and found that religion even more unbelievable than my belief of birth. I’ve lived my adult life without religion. After college & medical school, I spent my mid 20s and part of my 30s as a military physician, and was at best agnostic. My husband, born Catholic, is also agnostic, and we are raising two free thinking teenagers. That has been a real “hoot” here in Texas.

A year ago I discovered stitcher radio and downcast radio, and was amazed at all of the podcasts in which people were framing and validating exactly
my understanding of the universe. Freethought Atheists, Angry Atheists, Thinking Atheists; I can’t get enough!

Now I’m out on Facebook. My kids think I’m uber cool. My parents think I am denying the spirituality that should be obvious (but love me anyway). My husband thinks I’m spending way too much time on topic (he is more of an “acknowledge, move on” kind of guy). I am careful not to post that which would insult anyone, but gently repost many of the skeptical themed articles that are posted on such sites as Cognitive Dissonance and Americans United for Separation
of Church and State. So far no haters.

Thank you Thinking Atheist for bringing out the silent thinkers!

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 4 users Like Debzilla's post
22-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Hey Im Joe and im 19 years of age and form the UK.

I was born into septical thinking family mostly full of athiests and agnostics with the exeption of my grandmother who is a devoted Catholic and is somewhat disapointed in the path of belief my family has taken. I have been an athiest for as long as I can remember.

Im here because I love talking to people who think like me. I also enjoy getting into deep disscusions and debates about science and philosophy. I am freindly and always up for a laugh.

Happy to be here Big Grin
22-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi:
I'm 41, from Michigan, divorced mom of 2 kids.
Raised a combo between traditional catholic (rejected vatican 2) and a try at fundamentalism. What a mess.
Have been a happy atheist for a year or so, looking for some like minded people. I'm a little dismayed about all the theists on this forum but I suppose there's no stopping them as it's a free forum.
Very happy to be here! Yes

The preachers deal with men of straw, as they are men of straw themselves -
Henry David Thoreau

Without god, life is everything
[+] 2 users Like darcie's post
Thread Closed