Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(27-04-2012 06:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just to clarify, when people here talk about praising God they mean me.

Anyway, welcome my children.
Hughsie your dyslexia is showing again.
When people praise Dog, they mean you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-04-2012, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 08:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-04-2012 06:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just to clarify, when people here talk about praising God they mean me.

Nah, they mean us.

#sigh
28-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi everybody. 27, married dad of 3 kids in South Texas. I grew up basically Adventist, in college I minored in Religious Studies and learned a lot about modern Catholicism. Since then I've been Episcopalian. I'm still kind of between -isms right now... but the more I think about things the less sense religion makes.

Erxomai and I go back a ways and this place looks pretty fun so I thought I'd join in.
[+] 2 users Like moosethumbs's post
28-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi, I am a 17 year old Southern California kid who grew up in a Catholic home and currently attend an all guys Catholic school. I am still dragged to church every Sunday by my mother who has no idea that I am an atheist. I do however express my atheism openly at school where I often get into arguments with my teachers and write papers openly criticizing their beliefs.

I really hope that joining this forum will be a fun and exiting experience
Cheers!
[+] 2 users Like SolidWalrus37's post
29-04-2012, 10:34 AM
(28-04-2012 07:59 PM)moosethumbs Wrote:  Hi everybody. 27, married dad of 3 kids in South Texas. I grew up basically Adventist, in college I minored in Religious Studies and learned a lot about modern Catholicism. Since then I've been Episcopalian. I'm still kind of between -isms right now... but the more I think about things the less sense religion makes.

Erxomai and I go back a ways and this place looks pretty fun so I thought I'd join in.
I thought I recognized you. Smile
Glad you're here, Dude!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Hey guys! Former "Southern Independent Missionary" Baptist here (since all of the other Baptists are going to Hell).

I'm 23, living in eastern North Carolina and fresh out of the closet. Nobody has damaged my car yet, but when they do, I hope they are creative. Keying (?) GOD would be pretty lame.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 06:50 AM
(01-05-2012 12:52 AM)Seroas Wrote:  Hey guys! Former "Southern Independent Missionary" Baptist here (since all of the other Baptists are going to Hell).

I'm 23, living in eastern North Carolina and fresh out of the closet. Nobody has damaged my car yet, but when they do, I hope they are creative. Keying (?) GOD would be pretty lame.

I'm in Fayetteville. Tell me what your car looks like and maybe I can come up with something original? Evil_monster

Just kidding, welcome to the forum!
01-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Suppose I better give this introducing thing a go at eh.

Hello, my name is Earmuffs and I've been clean for 27 days now..
wait... shit wrong forum let me try again.

Hello, my name is earmuffs and I think I'm funny but nobody else in the world seems too. I'm topping 2 decades old which kinda sucks balls but whatever. I go to university so I can one day run my own business, I hope to run my own container shipping business one day.. when I can amount around $6million start up capital.. But I'll get there I know I will because everything else in my life seems to just work out so whatever.

Umm.. I like the colour blue..

Hmm... I think that is about everything..
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the forum everyone!

The only one of you that worries me is the Moose who knows Erxomai.... That can't be a good thing can it?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
01-05-2012, 09:45 AM
(01-05-2012 09:42 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome to the forum everyone!

The only one of you that worries me is the Moose who knows Erxomai.... That can't be a good thing can it?
No good can come from knowing me personally.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
Thread Closed