01-05-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome newbies.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone!

Moosethumbs has to be the greatest screen name ever!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
(01-05-2012 11:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hello everyone!

Sadly, it's not meant to be a clever nick name. He really does have thumbs with antlers. Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-05-2012, 09:50 PM
(01-05-2012 11:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hello everyone!

Haha thanks!
(01-05-2012 09:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 09:42 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome to the forum everyone!

The only one of you that worries me is the Moose who knows Erxomai.... That can't be a good thing can it?
No good can come from knowing me personally.
Everything I need to know about life I learned from Erx.
[+] 3 users Like moosethumbs's post
02-05-2012, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 06:48 PM by Zen_Trekkie.)
Hello everyone. I'm 28 yo female Trekkie from Jacksonville, FL - now I live in Vancouver, WA. I'm a former Marine and Navy brat. I'm studying for my LiS (Library and Information Science) degree so that I can be a Library Tech when I graduate next year. I was raised "Holiday" Christian (ya know...Easter and Christmas), usually at a Methodist church. Since my dad was Navy, we moved quite a bit, so we didn't have a stable church community. In my teens, I dabbled in Wicca, and from there moved to Asatru (a reconstructionist religion -basically reconstructing the indigenous religion of Northern Europe). After a bad experience there - I found out that all religions, pagan or monotheistic are the same - I took a hiatus from group practice in 2009 (5 years group practice in total). My belief waned, and I settled not-so-comfortably into agnosticism. A couple months ago, I just gave it up. I can't believe in something that doesn't exist and serves no purpose aside from distracting followers from the thought of their mortality.

Delighted to meet you all!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Zen_Trekkie's post
02-05-2012, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 07:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-05-2012 09:50 PM)moosethumbs Wrote:  Everything I need to know about life I learned from Erx.

You are so fucked. [Image: no.gif]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-05-2012, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 07:46 PM by Erxomai.)
(02-05-2012 07:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 09:50 PM)moosethumbs Wrote:  Everything I need to know about life I learned from Erx.

You are so fucked.
Fortunately he's young so there's still hope.

(02-05-2012 06:23 PM)Zen_Trekkie Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm 28 yo female Trekkie from Jacksonville, FL - now I live in Vancouver, WA. I'm a former Marine and Navy brat. I'm studying for my LiS (Library and Information Science) degree so that I can be a Library Tech when I graduate next year. I was raised "Holiday" Christian (ya know...Easter and Christmas), usually at a Methodist church. Since my dad was Navy, we moved quite a bit, so we didn't have a stable church community. In my teens, I dabbled in Wicca, and from there moved to Asatru (a reconstructionist religion -basically reconstructing the indigenous religion of Northern Europe). After a bad experience there - I found out that all religions, pagan or monotheistic are the same - I took a hiatus from group practice in 2009 (5 years group practice in total). My belief waned, and I settled not-so-comfortably into agnosticism. A couple months ago, I just gave it up. I can't believe in something that doesn't exist and serves no purpose aside from distracting followers from the thought of their mortality.

Delighted to meet you all!
Hey Zen Trekkie! We're glad to have you on board!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Hello folks, I'm a 44 YO musician, and ex music minister/director of a church. I was a skeptic all along and asked one too many questions about obvious contradictions I kept running into. I finally saw the light around 14 years ago and stopped trying to force a square object into a round hole. Nice to see some like minded people here :-)

Abstinence - 99.9% effective...
[+] 1 user Likes Oasisbill's post
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
(04-05-2012 04:29 PM)Oasisbill Wrote:  Hello folks, I'm a 44 YO musician, and ex music minister/director of a church. I was a skeptic all along and asked one too many questions about obvious contradictions I kept running into. I finally saw the light around 14 years ago and stopped trying to force a square object into a round hole. Nice to see some like minded people here :-)
The things I learn about human anatomy never cease to amaze me...

Welcome Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-05-2012, 10:59 AM
hi, i'm Sasha Lincon. i go to TMHS in juneau, and i just registered... this looks like a really cool site... so, being an atheist is someone who.... doesn't have a holy religion or doesn't believe in a God? because if it's that, then i'm in
[+] 2 users Like Sasha Lincon's post
Thread Closed