Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
07-05-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello, I'm (obviously) new here. I'm 45, been married for 14 years and have one child. I was born and currently live in the bible belt, and have been an atheist all my life, having been raised that way. Yeah me, right? LOL Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mat0816's post
07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
(07-05-2012 05:36 PM)Mat0816 Wrote:  Hello, I'm (obviously) new here. I'm 45, been married for 14 years and have one child. I was born and currently live in the bible belt, and have been an atheist all my life, having been raised that way. Yeah me, right? LOL Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all!
Hey welcome to the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
07-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Howdy. [Image: Tip-Hat.gif] Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey Girly get back into your closet and start speakin American again.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2012, 07:31 PM
(07-05-2012 06:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey Girly get back into your closet and start speakin American again.

I'm gonna run with that as my standard greeting for a bit, you evil sewer-dwelling clown. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-05-2012, 04:20 AM
Well established science advocate and atheist. I live in the UK and work for an organisation which actually promotes science to young people and to society in general.
[+] 1 user Likes StevenWood21's post
08-05-2012, 04:50 AM
(08-05-2012 04:20 AM)StevenWood21 Wrote:  Well established science advocate and atheist. I live in the UK and work for an organisation which actually promotes science to young people and to society in general.
Welcome to the forum Steven, always good to have another member from the uk.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
08-05-2012, 08:27 AM
(07-05-2012 10:59 AM)Sasha Lincon Wrote:  hi, i'm Sasha Lincon. i go to TMHS in juneau, and i just registered... this looks like a really cool site... so, being an atheist is someone who.... doesn't have a holy religion or doesn't believe in a God? because if it's that, then i'm in
An atheist is someone who does not believe in anything supernatural.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-05-2012, 09:21 AM
An atheist is someone who does not believe in god.

Says nothing about ghosts or leprechauns. I believe in Leprechauns. Scary little fuckers.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
09-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Hey, everyone! I'm a relatively new atheist, so I've been combing the the Internet to find out all I can. I'm proud to be a new part of this community, and I'm proud of my first post. *self-pat on the back*

Mario is f***ing real.
Thread Closed