Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
13-05-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome all newcomers to Planet TTA.
Please bring gifts to the altar, and if an old fellow going by the name of Erxomai asks you to help him find his lost dog, or offers you any candy... do it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2012, 11:47 PM
(13-05-2012 04:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. The reason your posts didn't show up is because we have a first post approval system before a first time posters posts show up, this is just to filter out spambots.
Thanks for the welcoming (and for clearing that up). Well, could you delete my introduction in this thread? I've created a new one, which is why the one in here is obsolete.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
14-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Welcome new playthings.

I'm recruiting peons to fight on the front lines for my army, they will have the honour of being the first to die in battle. And no, I will not disclose why we are fighting. Anyone interested just find something capable of maiming a dozen people in thirty seconds and PM me a vid of why you are worthy.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi I'm a 51 yr old Londoner who's just found the site and YT channel. Great stuff Setg and folks!
[+] 1 user Likes PeteWatts48's post
18-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Just wait outside for three days and nights, don't move no matter what the guy with the Hawaiian shirt says to you. Then you're in like flynn.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Mmm....Candy and TTA...Doesn't get any better than this.

[Image: SNF2299B_682_913090a.jpg]

Where did my Hawaiian shirt get to?

The first rule of TTA is, no one talks about TTA.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Hello folks. I'm a long time atheist who occasionally desires a bit of community (and now attends a Unitarian church which is full of atheists).
Peace,
buzzardwhiskey
19-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Welcome aboard, Buzzard.

(14-05-2012 05:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Welcome new playthings.

I'm recruiting peons to fight on the front lines for my army, they will have the honour of being the first to die in battle. And no, I will not disclose why we are fighting. Anyone interested just find something capable of maiming a dozen people in thirty seconds and PM me a vid of why you are worthy.
Hey, Hughsie,
Have the newcomers been submitting their vids?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi my name is Emily. I'm 22 and I've been an atheist for the last couple of years now. I'm from a small town in Missouri and I don't know many people here that are atheists. That's about it.
21-05-2012, 12:47 AM
hi.. im rj.. a filipino atheist.... came from a very religious family... Cool
Thread Closed