Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
23-05-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi Gfatreak - good to have you here.

You'll find a variety of discussion boards here and we're all pretty relaxed. It's a comfortable place to just be yourself.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Hello, I am 28 and have been an Atheist most of my life I just never knew there was a word for it till I was in high school. I found the thinking atheist you tube page from a link on the side of a Hitchens Hitchslap video.
23-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Are you a texas ranger by any chance, or is that just wishful thinking?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
23-05-2012, 11:33 PM
hi im rj.. a filipino atheist....
24-05-2012, 02:01 AM
(23-05-2012 05:31 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Are you a texas ranger by any chance, or is that just wishful thinking?
Wishful thinking though I do own an old Texas Ranger badge if that helps any.
24-05-2012, 06:24 AM
I live in Texas, and can't stand the Rangers.... New to forums, religious history goes from agnostic in youth, deeply embroiled in religion from 20's till mid 40's, now enlightened and educated, and have enough information now, to know WHY I do not, and should not, believe.
24-05-2012, 08:23 AM
The badge helps, now all you need is a token black guy to be your sidekick and we're all set. Oh and a love interest.

Truth be told, chuck norris is a tool.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
24-05-2012, 01:04 PM
hello I am a Seattle atheist here... was agnostic most of my life with a brief peiriod of try to believe i a religion.. Never could grasp the whole life after death thing along with alot of other things..
24-05-2012, 09:04 PM
I was recently transplanted from New Zealand to Tennessee, and I think I've seen more churches in the last 6 months than I did in the previous 30 years. I've attended a catholic school and a baptist youth group, but the former was for the quality of education and the latter was because they did more interesting stuff than could normally be found in my little town. I was never a believer. In fact, I've been largely apathetic towards the whole god thing until I moved here. Something about the total saturation...
25-05-2012, 04:51 AM
(24-05-2012 08:23 AM)lucradis Wrote:  The badge helps, now all you need is a token black guy to be your sidekick and we're all set. Oh and a love interest.

Truth be told, chuck norris is a tool.
A universal tool for everything in this and on that world.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Thread Closed