Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
08-06-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
[Image: ALOT.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2012, 02:46 AM
(31-08-2010 07:29 PM)Blogopolis Wrote:  I'm a fat guy from from England who draws dolphins and plans to marry one
09-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Hey this is Arman, and I am from Bangladesh. I am not the least bit afraid of thinking past the boundaries laid by religion. I am more of a covert atheist, because revealing oneself as an apostate in a muslim society is dangerous business. Tongue If there is something I am really fascinated with, that's gotta be Physics!
[+] 2 users Like Arman's post
09-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Welcome to all our new members. I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself Smile.

It's an unwritten rule that our longer serving members are supposed to make some terrible attempt at comedy when welcoming new members but I'm feeling lazy and tired so I can't be bothered. Just pretend I said something funny and acknowledge my awesomeness.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi all,

well, where do I start? I was baptised only 4 months ago, had been going church for a year or so, and decided to take the plumge(no pun intended!)
I started going out with a girl there who was part of the worship team, she wanted to keep us a "secret" for a while, as she said the people at church will start to talk(why this is an issue I do not know). Over the last few weeks teaching at church was becomning so hate filled, and I was feeling very uncomfortable about this. I brought this up with my "gf" and she told me that I was devil filled, as only the devil would put questions and doubts in my head! and my pastor and the rest of the congregation feel the same.
I have cut all ties with these people. I have also being doing a lot research regarding god, and I just cant believe the teachings.
Amazing how these so called loving christians switch on you when you have questions!
anyway, my name is Ben, I am from the uk, London, 29 years of age(man, sounds like I selling myself on a dating website!)
looking forward to meeting some new peeps.
10-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the group.

I vow that suspenders are going to come back into style.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
10-06-2012, 10:54 AM
(10-06-2012 10:50 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome to the group.

I vow that suspenders are going to come back into style.
Only if pants do first, and I suspect that will never happen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-06-2012, 11:05 AM
That is a logical fallacy, as you do not require pants to wear suspenders.
[Image: mcqqq1000110026_347x683f.jpg] [Image: 65800-satin-santa-boxers-with-suspenders-adult.jpg]

[Image: 7555.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2012, 11:09 AM
I guess if pants aren't required, shirts aren't either.
[Image: FatGuySuspenders.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi. I'm from Louisiana, right in buckle of the bible belt. Or at least it feels that way to me. Raised catholic, married a southern Baptist preachers daughter(I didn't mean to reduce her identity to this, but, you know what I mean) and then a year after we married I opened my eyes and abandondoned superstition of all sorts(no rabbits feet).

I'm just looking for an extra community to connect with because it can get overwhelming with all of the religious banter where I live.
Thread Closed