Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
15-06-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(15-06-2012 05:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, but are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?

I have a protestant friend from northern Ireland that calls me a catholic atheist which annoys me. Until i tell her how shes closer to being a catholic than I'll ever be. She really doesn't like hearing that Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
15-06-2012, 05:28 PM
(15-06-2012 05:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 12:47 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I may come off as a believer or an atheist, but I'm both. I just see a side I would enjoy and argue from whatever viewpoint that would be.
Sorry, X, you can't be both. No
Sounds like his title should just be Antagonist. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-06-2012, 03:41 AM
(15-06-2012 05:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 12:47 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I may come off as a believer or an atheist, but I'm both. I just see a side I would enjoy and argue from whatever viewpoint that would be.
Sorry, X, you can't be both. No
Pourquoi non? Never heard of double think? He could be a raging atheist on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, a fundie on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and an agnostic on Sundays.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-06-2012, 06:30 AM
(15-06-2012 05:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 05:19 PM)palnai Wrote:  the name is Phillip, I'm 16 and currently live in Ireland and am a pretty out atheist to most people[anyone who reads my Facebook wall Tongue] thankfully everyone is pretty fine with it [got told "i dont look like an atheist" must have forgot the devil horns that day Tongue]
Yeah, but are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?
i'll take a third option and say: none of the above atheist Tongue

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
18-06-2012, 03:38 AM
I'm 28 years of age and I am currently unemployed. I was a christian for 12 to 13 years and have been an atheist for only a few months.
18-06-2012, 05:44 AM
(18-06-2012 03:38 AM)faithnomore Wrote:  I'm 28 years of age and I am currently unemployed. I was a christian for 12 to 13 years and have been an atheist for only a few months.
Welcome aboard!

Your username suits you well. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
18-06-2012, 12:36 PM
updated my thing

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
18-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi my name is Angela! I live in Gilbert Arizona! I'm glad to join.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Hello All
I can't tell you how glad I am to find this place. As an
atheist in Rural Utah, I feel like an outcast. I have always been an atheist, but
because my family doesn't go to the LDS church, (and to make it worse, any church), it is starting to affect
my daughter's friendships.

It is good to
know there is support out there.
19-06-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: Hello All
(19-06-2012 10:59 AM)Spivey May Wrote:  I can't tell you how glad I am to find this place. As an
atheist in Rural Utah, I feel like an outcast. I have always been an atheist, but
because my family doesn't go to the LDS church, (and to make it worse, any church), it is starting to affect
my daughter's friendships.

It is good to
know there is support out there.
Welcome! Sounds like you have it pretty rough where you live.
You'll find plenty of room here to vent your frustrations and share your experiences.
Enjoy!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed