Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
03-07-2012, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 07:06 AM by Ratbag.)
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello! I'm an old atheist from England. I've lurked here a bit, and now I'd like to join in.

EDIT: Damn it! I've gone and introduced myself twice, as it looked like my new thread hadn't been posted. Sorry.

Eternal happiness is rhubarb tart. - John Cleese
Find all posts by this user
03-07-2012, 07:33 AM
(03-07-2012 06:59 AM)Ratbag Wrote:  Hello! I'm an old atheist from England. I've lurked here a bit, and now I'd like to join in.

EDIT: Damn it! I've gone and introduced myself twice, as it looked like my new thread hadn't been posted. Sorry.

Lurk you say?

All right... tell us everything you know about us.

True test of a lurker.

[Image: coffeedrinker.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
You're a load of atheists.

Eternal happiness is rhubarb tart. - John Cleese
[+] 3 users Like Ratbag's post
03-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Good Day

I live in New Zealand and have been a life long atheist, i dedcided to join tis forum after listing to the I am a Atheist Teenager Podcast and was shocked to hear that there was a School in NZ teaching the same old Evoloution is only a theory. So i decided to come online and vent (becuase you know i am a atheist therefore i am sooo angry..... Rolleyes )

You cannot be both sane and well educated and disbelieve in evolution. The evidence is so strong that any sane, educated person has got to believe in evolution.
-Richard Dawkins
03-07-2012, 04:59 PM
(03-07-2012 04:39 PM)Runicmadhamster Wrote:  Good Day

I live in New Zealand and have been a life long atheist, i dedcided to join tis forum after listing to the I am a Atheist Teenager Podcast and was shocked to hear that there was a School in NZ teaching the same old Evoloution is only a theory. So i decided to come online and vent (becuase you know i am a atheist therefore i am sooo angry..... Rolleyes )
Welcome, you angry m&^%er f&*%er. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2012, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 08:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
Welcome, bag o' rodents. ... Try to stay clear of my pack of beagles 'cause they will thin you out just for the fun of it.... fuckers

[Image: ThePack.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Hello. I am new and having trouble defining myself as others have done here. What can i say. I am just a mammal looking for a place to be myself because I cant in my home.
[+] 2 users Like Greyaxe's post
04-07-2012, 03:00 PM
(04-07-2012 02:21 PM)Greyaxe Wrote:  Hello. I am new and having trouble defining myself as others have done here. What can i say. I am just a mammal looking for a place to be myself because I cant in my home.

So your wife won't let you wear your fundoshi around the house either, huh?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-07-2012, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 04:02 PM by kim.)
(03-07-2012 12:36 PM)Ratbag Wrote:  You're a load of atheists.

Oh oh... this guy may know too much. Dodgy

Hi Ratbag - good to have you here!
I see you're British -cool! Just think; 236 years ago, my founding countrymen decided to tell your King to eat a big one. Wow. I think it's wonderful that we as people are able to get along so well -fuck governments. In fact, I'd like to celebrate our cozy relationship in truly American fashion. I'm going to go right out and blow something up - for all our British cousins!

Americans love explosives and we're always looking for an excuse to blow shit up... especially today - our Independence Day. By the way... I'll also be drinking heavily while handling my explosives... that way if there's an accident, I won't feel much. Thumbsup

Welcome to the forum! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-07-2012, 06:00 PM
(04-07-2012 03:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 02:21 PM)Greyaxe Wrote:  Hello. I am new and having trouble defining myself as others have done here. What can i say. I am just a mammal looking for a place to be myself because I cant in my home.

So your wife won't let you wear your fundoshi around the house either, huh?
Nope its boxers or briefs only. Mostly it bugs me she reinforces the notion of god on my children.
Thread Closed