Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
12-07-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Greetings fellow heathens! ...from Ohio where the thump of bibles is almost deafening.
I've been enjoying Seth's vids and podcasts for a good while now, but just decided to check out this board.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cranky's post
13-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Welcome!

-summum ius, summa iniuria.-M. T. Cicero
-I will show you fear in a handful of dust.-T.S. Eliot
-
ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα

14-07-2012, 08:03 PM
I am a deeply atheist person who loves this site.
16-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Welcome to the forum new people.

I hope you enjoy yourselves here Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Hi! I'm a twenty-four year old college student majoring in Computer Science at Metro State University of Denver. I was raised in a Fundamentalist Christian, Young Earth Creationist home but considered myself Agnostic starting at age thirteen. I started considering myself an Atheist within the last two years and have just openly come out as an Atheist to my family and friends within the last three months.

Happy to be a part of the community here and looking forward to learning some new things from you all and engaging in some intelligent conversation for a change!

"I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out."
- Charlie Kelly (It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia)
17-07-2012, 03:09 PM
(14-07-2012 08:03 PM)NoKiddingMan Wrote:  I am a deeply atheist person who loves this site.

You're kidding, right?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
17-07-2012, 03:14 PM
(12-07-2012 10:44 PM)Cranky Wrote:  Greetings fellow heathens! ...from Ohio where the thump of bibles is almost deafening.
I've been enjoying Seth's vids and podcasts for a good while now, but just decided to check out this board.

Sorry... I have an almost 3 year old and this is how I imagine you:

[Image: cranky_crane.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
17-07-2012, 03:26 PM
(17-07-2012 03:14 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 10:44 PM)Cranky Wrote:  Greetings fellow heathens! ...from Ohio where the thump of bibles is almost deafening.

Sorry... I am a 3 year old and this is how I imagine you:

*fixed. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey my name is keturah i go by kat i am an 17 year old atheist, however my entire family is Catholic, i go to a christian school i despise it however were my parents to know i would be kicked out nowhere to go.

I love this site!Smile i check it daily!

Considering my religious surroundings i struggle at times,i would like your help i would like to ask questions if anyone has time?

I, will in no way try to offend anyone i am just a deep thinker with immense curiosity.
17-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask whatever you want

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Thread Closed