Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
21-07-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(21-07-2012 01:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well, I like to be a fairly open person, and so I usually am open about any position I have.

That's how I'd like to be. We'll see how it goes.
Find all posts by this user
22-07-2012, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2012 04:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
Welcome fools, get the fuck outta here while you still can. Save Yourself!Big Grin

Oops, shouldn't scare off the noobs.

Girly's just teasing by the way. Wink

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey, I'm a 17-year-old a(nti)theist.
I live in Maine, which has an apparent and unfortunate shortage of atheist and skeptic's groups.
I'm always interested to talk to people and I'm pretty friendly.
I'm not too overt about my atheism, but I won't hide it from anyone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2012, 07:08 AM
I am an Atheist/Agnostic and I am station here at Little Rock AFB. I am working on starting a local chapter here for MAAF. I have done my research my whole life on different religions and found they were all bullshit. So here I am.

I heard there was a convention going on here at Little Rock in October. Is this true?
24-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I joined the forum to get a copy of the de-baptismal certificate which I couldn't download until I'd joined! Glad I did now, I'm a fan of your Facebook Page, I also have a Facebook Page which you may be aware of https://www.facebook.com/pages/God-Is-No...9009027263 - My name is James Watson and I'm an atheist!
24-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Debaptismal certificate?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-07-2012, 10:23 PM
(24-07-2012 06:24 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Debaptismal certificate?

A monogrammed towel.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
25-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Hey all,
I've listened to the show for a long time and heard Seth talk so highly of the community here but I've had an aversion to forums after playing wow and diablo 3 (blizzard fans can attest to the poor quality of the forums over there).
About myself: I am a skeptic and a freethinker. I'm also an atheist and a secular humanist. This is the only place I can go to say that without having to worry someone will call me a devil spawn. No really. I live in a small town north of KC, Missouri on the buckle of the bible belt. We have churches on every corner, sometimes two, three, or four.
Don't feel too bad though, for nine months out of the year I get to go to university out of town and I have an awesome SSA affiliate there where I can find an outstanding community.

Anyway I look forward to interacting with all of you here!
Trevor
25-07-2012, 01:59 PM
(23-07-2012 07:08 AM)kdooley Wrote:  I heard there was a convention going on here at Little Rock in October. Is this true?

I don't know.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Greetings from central Alberta, the bible belt of Canada!

I'm James, a former Jehovah's Witness, a current atheist, geek, house builder, knowledge sponge, and all around awesome and good looking guy. Thumbsup

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
Thread Closed