Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
24-08-2012, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 04:48 PM by Hughsie.)
Introduce Yourself HERE!
Yes people it's true, my little sister has landed.

I don't blame you for setting up that support group FSM_scot, it must really fuck your ego over being around someone as superior as me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
24-08-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(24-08-2012 04:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yes people it's true, my little sister has landed.

I don't blame you for setting up that support group FSM_scot, it must really fuck your ego over being anywhere near someone as superior as me.

Ahh, Tim. I hope you realise that in introducing me to this site, you've now got yet another person to be bullied online by Tongue
[+] 2 users Like hylonome's post
24-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
(24-08-2012 03:46 PM)hylonome Wrote:  Hey!

My name's Hylonome. I'm a Christian, but I'm not here to convert anyone - just to learn new things =) I'm also Hughsie's little sister Smile

How can you be his sister when it's a known fact that Hughsie is a devil spawn?
Oh well, it's good to have you here. I'm sure I can speak for everybody that we all hope that you're better looking and smarter than Hughsie.. Of course, it wouldn't take much to make that happen. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
24-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
(24-08-2012 04:33 PM)hylonome Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 04:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yes people it's true, my little sister has landed.

I don't blame you for setting up that support group FSM_scot, it must really fuck your ego over being anywhere near someone as superior as me.

Ahh, Tim. I hope you realise that in introducing me to this site, you've now got yet another person to be bullied online by Tongue

I like you already! When can we expect the drunken pictures of Tim to start getting posted?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-08-2012, 04:41 PM
(24-08-2012 04:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I like you already! When can we expect the drunken pictures of Tim to start getting posted?

Hehe, I've already got them lined up Wink
[+] 1 user Likes hylonome's post
24-08-2012, 04:44 PM
(24-08-2012 04:33 PM)hylonome Wrote:  Ahh, Tim. I hope you realise that in introducing me to this site, you've now got yet another person to be bullied online by Tongue

Remember that unlike FSM_scot or our beloved Erxomai I can slap you in real life as well as metaphorically!

Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-08-2012, 04:46 PM
(24-08-2012 04:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I like you already! When can we expect the drunken pictures of Tim to start getting posted?

You don't wanna see pics of me Erx. Just that tiny bit of blood leaving your brain is probs enough to make you pass out Big Grin.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Fuckin hell timmy. Even your sister is picking on you. You may want to rethink the "superior" part. Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-08-2012, 04:49 PM
(24-08-2012 04:46 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Fuckin hell timmy. Even your sister is picking on you. You may want to rethink the "superior" part. Tongue

I love how your getting brave now you've got a 16 year old girl backing you up Big Grin!

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
(24-08-2012 04:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 04:33 PM)hylonome Wrote:  Ahh, Tim. I hope you realise that in introducing me to this site, you've now got yet another person to be bullied online by Tongue

Remember that unlike FSM_scot or our beloved Erxomai I can slap you in real life as well as metaphorically!

Big Grin

You better not. We'll have Jamie slip into his kilt and ride the train South and bitch slap you back!

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
Thread Closed