Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
26-08-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Now I'm trying to break into IT/helpdesk stuff, since all my education is in music and I don't have the doctorate/experience required for college level stuff, nor do I really have the desire to teach at any level.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 05:11 AM
(26-08-2012 12:20 AM)TheSecretAtheist Wrote:  Now I'm trying to break into IT/helpdesk stuff, since all my education is in music and I don't have the doctorate/experience required for college level stuff, nor do I really have the desire to teach at any level.

Good, maybe you can get some decent music while we're all on hold for 45 minutes waiting for the help. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-08-2012, 01:37 AM
My name is Lonnie, but I like calling my self a Nontheist. Self coined word. Nothing to do with WIKI definition, and been one long before WIKI was in existence. Began investigating Atheism in 1965. Knew of most the other ism's and ist's but no clue what Atheism was about. Currently a member of many Atheist and Nontheist Groups here in Denver, Colorado and Nationally. Very excited to see so many Atheists, Skeptics, Brites, Nontheists, Nonbelievers coming out. The diversity is huge and challenges many. Kinda interested in investigating a Nuclear Systems Theory Model I discovered back in 1964. Been trying to discover the origins of the basic characteristics that contribute to the occurrence of cancer cells, and non-cancer cells separation process. Why and how cells separate coming from the sub-nuclear realm, about 5-6 levels below the Nuclear realm. More about that as it becomes appropriate, but might start off with a discussion in regard to the question, "What when removed from a reality renders it null and void or non-existent". A key component in the argument related to proving there is an absence of deities. A key difference between being a Nontheist and an Atheist is Atheists know there is an absence of Deities, but Nontheists discipline is to prove what avoids existing/persisting, avoids existing/persisting. minor difficulty, but it can be done, logically and physically. If interested, please let me know. Peace 2012
Find all posts by this user
27-08-2012, 05:29 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Kevin. i've been an athiest for about 6 months now. Before that i was agnostic for 3 years and before that i described myself as "dark-transcendentalist christian." but i have always been a skeptic and was agnostic a long time before i found the word. the change from agnostic happened one day when i was at work, i was bored and started to break down my own arguements. the moment i realized that what i was describing as "God" didn't have any of the characteristics of "God" was the moment i realized i was an athiest. i spend lots of time doing research and reading various books in my free time and debate with my friends.
27-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Dion and I am an atheist from southern California who happens to be African-American. Nice to finally make it to a place with fellow freethinkers.
27-08-2012, 12:57 PM
(27-08-2012 12:55 PM)BigBadHarv Wrote:  Hey everyone. My name is Dion and I am an atheist from southern California who happens to be African-American. Nice to finally make it to a place with fellow freethinkers.

Hey Dion,
Welcome! Jump into some threads and let the fun begin! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Welcome to all our new members Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Hello, everyone. I'm Mike from Houston, TX. I'm 42, African American, and have identified myself as Atheist over three years ago. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum.

Mike

P.S.: Don't even try blaming me for Rick Perry...
27-08-2012, 04:09 PM
(27-08-2012 03:48 PM)magicshark Wrote:  Hello, everyone. I'm Mike from Houston, TX. I'm 42, African American, and have identified myself as Atheist over three years ago. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum.

Mike

P.S.: Don't even try blaming me for Rick Perry...

It's all yoooooooooooooour fault!!! Big Grin Welcome to the forum.
27-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Welcome to the forum new people Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Thread Closed