Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
24-09-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(24-09-2012 09:17 PM)Freethinking Atheist Wrote:  Hello. I think deep down I've always been an atheist but it wasn't until recently that I discovered I really am. This is my first time joining an atheist forum. Glad to be here and learn some stuff.

Glad to have you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
25-09-2012, 01:37 PM
thank you
25-09-2012, 02:41 PM
(25-09-2012 01:37 PM)Freethinking Atheist Wrote:  thank you

You are more than welcome, you'll come to find we are quite friendly.

25-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm such a yutz! I introduced myself on this forum back in April I think and then I didn't come back! Well, I expected a podcast this evening (and whaddya know--it's tomorrow!), so I thought I had better come back and explain myself, uh, months later. Hi y'all! Looking forward to the Naked Fire Ninjas podcast on 9/26. I wonder if Seth has come up with some real naked fire ninja? Cheers from rural Tennessee, y'all!
Sadie
25-09-2012, 05:11 PM
(25-09-2012 05:08 PM)NagasakiOsada Wrote:  I'm such a yutz! I introduced myself on this forum back in April I think and then I didn't come back! Well, I expected a podcast this evening (and whaddya know--it's tomorrow!), so I thought I had better come back and explain myself, uh, months later. Hi y'all! Looking forward to the Naked Fire Ninjas podcast on 9/26. I wonder if Seth has come up with some real naked fire ninja? Cheers from rural Tennessee, y'all!
Sadie

Tennessee? Are you sure you're not from Japan?

Welcome back anyway. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-09-2012, 05:40 PM
(25-09-2012 05:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Tennessee? Are you sure you're not from Japan?

Welcome back anyway. Smile
Hajimemashite! No, not from Japan, although I'd like to visit sometime and see places like...Nagasaki (and other weird destinations like the old Nakasendo Road and the backroads of Shikoku, and what remains of the ninja training area in Kyushu from "You Only LIve Twice"). Anyway, how many Japanese people know the term "yutz?" For that matter, how many Gentiles know it? I just like the way the word sounds, and no I am not, nor have I ever been Jewish. Thanks for the welcome, Hughsie!
25-09-2012, 06:05 PM
(25-09-2012 05:08 PM)NagasakiOsada Wrote:  I'm such a yutz! I introduced myself on this forum back in April I think and then I didn't come back! Well, I expected a podcast this evening (and whaddya know--it's tomorrow!), so I thought I had better come back and explain myself, uh, months later. Hi y'all! Looking forward to the Naked Fire Ninjas podcast on 9/26. I wonder if Seth has come up with some real naked fire ninja? Cheers from rural Tennessee, y'all!
Sadie

Welcome, I do remember your name.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi,

I'm Idiot for Christ. I have already posted, but thought I'd say "hi".

And yes I am a Christian.
25-09-2012, 07:34 PM
(25-09-2012 07:24 PM)Idiot for Christ Wrote:  Hi,

I'm Idiot for Christ. I have already posted, but thought I'd say "hi".

And yes I am a Christian.

Was your name a play on from Ambassador of Christ.

25-09-2012, 07:39 PM
My name is Mike, I am a very young atheist currently in my first year of highschool. I am thankful that my father is the sort of person that really doesn't care, he holds a firm belief, but he never made me go to church. I escaped the indoctrination and I am very happy that I wasn't forced to "drink the Kool-Aid" This might sound a bit conceited but I do find myself smarter than most people my age and I don't keep up with the latest fads of today's de-evolving mindset. I am going to become an astronomer and an open atheist. Currently under a household where atheism is frowned upon, my brother also shares views with me. My brother (who is also a non believer) often calls me stupid for being interested in science and religion because he thinks I am much to young to be "ranting" around the internet. I hope to become a current member on this page and share my views. Thanks.
Thread Closed