Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
03-10-2012, 01:47 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Im 35. Live in the burbs and have a family. Kinda a gun nut. Im a firw fighter with a local volunteer department and work nights in a fab shop. A regular guy i guess.
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2012, 03:53 AM
G'day Keek, I've no idea what a fab shop is...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-10-2012, 11:02 PM
I am an 18 year old community college student in dallas TX.
I was a christian for 16 years simply because i wasraised to be.
Then i read the bible and have fun discussing it.

But today i was talking to my mom and i asked her where black people came from if Noah, his wife, and his three sons and their wives, were the only one's to survive the flood and she thought about it for a second and she said, "The sun."

Just thought yall would get as much a kick out of it as i did.
[+] 1 user Likes RHarvey's post
04-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Hello I am new here. My handle is Nemo Utopian, I have done a few videos on Youtube under the handle NemoUtopian (they all sucked) just in case anyone wonders if I am the same guy.
04-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Welcome N00bs Smile May you be happy and healthy and all that shit. Note that as an atheist I don't believe my well wishes have any effect Big Grin Other than maybe making you be in a good mood so that maybe you're more alert so that maybe when there is a life threatening situation you might just react quickly enough to save yourselves... So ja, they do work a little bit... maaaybe... Assuming that you will encounter a life threatening situation at some point today... So just in case, may you be happy and healthy and survive any accidents in the next 24 hour period...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Hello all. I'm a 21 year old university student, history buff and the only atheist in my family. Also kinda a video game nut and am slowly getting into the YouTube game commentary stuff.
05-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Hello. I'll keep things to the point. I'm an atheist with keen interest in psychology.
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Welcome aboard all noobs Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
07-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Hi! I'm an American living in Norway and an active atheist. I've enjoyed Seth's YT vids for a while now, but just now getting active in the site. Anyway, hello... and look forward to communicating with like-minded individuals. All the best!
07-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Hello everyone. I am from India. I'm in my late twenties, I am educated, employed and just one of those average guys. I live in a nation obsessed with religion am I'm the only consistent atheist I've ever known. Hoping to meet others like myself.
[+] 1 user Likes greywolf's post
Thread Closed