Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
07-10-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello. I don't know why I chose the username Funtheist. I am NOT a theist. Maybe I'll think of a good reason some day.
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Welcome HumorWorshipper.

(07-10-2012 10:18 AM)Funtheist Wrote:  Hello. I don't know why I chose the username Funtheist. I am NOT a theist. Maybe I'll think of a good reason some day.

Just means you worship the Graces: Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia.

Or maybe Iambe.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Hello All! I'm Rae, I'm 15 and I'm from New York State.

I was raised a Christian, but I've been an atheist all my life. I didn't even realize till I was 7 or 8 that I was supposed to believe all those stories I heard at Sunday school.

I'm a Thespian Lesbian and I love to play classical guitar.

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
[+] 3 users Like Quite_Simply's post
07-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Hey everyone. Just a quick introduction: I'm 30, brought up Christian (Lutheran), but 'converted' to atheism in my early 20's when I realized jamming square pegs into round holes no longer made sense. Smile
09-10-2012, 02:02 AM
College student - atheist - born and raised in Mississippi. Need an online community like this!
[+] 1 user Likes SouthernSkeptic's post
09-10-2012, 05:59 AM
G'day newer people! You all seem fairly capable, hope... y'all ...last here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Haiii! Im an Irish atheist/agnostic and I love playing devils advocate on atheist forums and pages Confused Hopefully you folks wont laugh at/ignore/hate me? Tongue
09-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Hello! I am 14 years old and live in Western Australia. I am an atheist who became one sometime last year. I was an Anglican because my parents said so but I never really thought about it. So I became an atheist when I realized how messed up it was. I also love Greek mythology.
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Hello my name is Johann.
I live in South-Africa and I am a"Theist". So you can me and hopefully we can engage in some thought provoking conversation.
You may want to check out my site to see to know more about what I stand for and what I would like to bring to the table...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
(09-10-2012 01:40 PM)Uwon Wrote:  Hello my name is Johann.
I live in South-Africa and I am a"Theist". So you can me and hopefully we can engage in some thought provoking conversation.
You may want to check out my site to see to know more about what I stand for and what I would like to bring to the table...

Tell us more about your theism.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Thread Closed