Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
12-10-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(12-10-2012 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 11:00 AM)Uwon Wrote:  Hi Chas, maby nothing maby everything...God knows one soul is worth more than the whole world, this just happen to be a place where I'm almost sure to speak to some one who do not know God. Also in this way i can find some insight in the way Atheists think and how to help such a one.

I don't believe in souls. I neither need nor want your help.

Mark me down as 'do not evangelize' too please Smile Welcome to the forum.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-10-2012, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 12:34 PM by Uwon.)
(11-10-2012 11:00 AM)Uwon Wrote:  Hi Chas, maby nothing maby everything...God knows one soul is worth more than the whole world, this just happen to be a place where I'm almost sure to speak to some one who do not know God. Also in this way i can find some insight in the way Atheists think and how to help such a one.

Ok, well good to meet you anyhow, at least I do believe in souls, that consist of a Mind, Will, Emotions, Conscious and Subconscious.
You sure qualify and so does every living being...
You may want or need my help, but I might even be helping you without you even knowing it...for example I could be interceding for your salvation right at this very moment. Anyhow God does the same, He ever lives to make intercession for you...Even you may not want Him or seek Him, but He is seeking for you. He came to seek and save the lost and even you wont see yourself as lost, He does.
-Uwon
Thanks for the warm welcome, don't worry I will put you on my prayer list and not my evangelize list.. ;-)
-Living proof of what i mean..see this peoples encounters with God especially the guy that was in the Illuminati and a Satanist high priest
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2012, 12:49 PM

Oh sorry, I meant to reply to you Chas, here is my post that went to morondog
but the post apply to both of you:

Ok, well good to meet you anyhow, at least I do believe in souls, that consist of a Mind, Will, Emotions, Conscious and Subconscious.
You sure qualify and so does every living being...
You may want or need my help, but I might even be helping you without you even knowing it...for example I could be interceding for your salvation right at this very moment. Anyhow God does the same, He ever lives to make intercession for you...Even you may not want Him or seek Him, but He is seeking for you. He came to seek and save the lost and even you wont see yourself as lost, He does.
-Uwon
Thanks for the warm welcome, don't worry I will put you on my prayer list and not my evangelize list.. ;-)
-Living proof of what i mean..see this peoples encounters with God especially the guy that was in the Illuminati and a Satanist high priest
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2012, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 01:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-10-2012 12:49 PM)Uwon Wrote:  You may want or need my help, but I might even be helping you without you even knowing it...for example I could be interceding for your salvation right at this very moment. ... Thanks for the warm welcome, don't worry I will put you on my prayer list and not my evangelize list.. ;-)

Now I'm considering starting a prayer thread for Chas. ... I pray that Chas stays terse and deadly and Uwon eventually appreciates the futility and absurdity of prayer.

YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER.

All our lives we sweat and save
Building for a shallow grave
Must be something else we say
Somehow to defend this place
Everything must be this way
Everything must be this way, yeah

... fuckers ...

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
(13-10-2012 01:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-10-2012 12:49 PM)Uwon Wrote:  You may want or need my help, but I might even be helping you without you even knowing it...for example I could be interceding for your salvation right at this very moment. ... Thanks for the warm welcome, don't worry I will put you on my prayer list and not my evangelize list.. ;-)

Now I'm considering starting a prayer thread for Chas. ... I pray that Chas stays terse and deadly and Uwon eventually appreciates the futility and absurdity of prayer.

You cannot petition the Lord with prayer.

Is that Will Farrell? Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-10-2012, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 01:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-10-2012 01:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is that Will Farrell? Big Grin

The resemblance is uncanny.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-10-2012, 02:49 PM
(13-10-2012 12:49 PM)Uwon Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't believe in souls. I neither need nor want your help.

You see this I dislike. I don't want or need your prayers either. Enjoy your life doing something more fun Smile If God chooses to send me, a normal guy who's done his fair share of neighbourly wife coveting (with zero success Weeping ) and assorted other misdemeanours, to burn in hell then he's a dick anyway, and I choose not to spend my after life wearing a dress and singing boring songs about how great he is. Show me the pit of doom please Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Josh(ua)
What a great biblical name for an atheist right?
21 years young!
West Tennessee til I d-i-e (jk I hate it here)
Hockey is about 50% of my life and this lockout is killing me!

Well anything else just ask!

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."
Stephen Hawking
14-10-2012, 02:59 AM
New here and saying hello. Big Grin
14-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome, the lot of you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.