Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2012, 04:39 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi, you guys,

Glad to be finally here, after more than two years receiving RSS newsfeed on Facebook TA page.

I'm Hendra from Indonesia, currently living and working in the Netherlands. I've been questioning my faith (Islam) ever since I was a kid, but due to continuous social control I had to keep it under the surface. I came out to my family summer this year, when I went on vacation to Indonesia. It's been a roller-coaster ride trying to find a middle way. I'm still working at it. Hope we eventually come to terms with each other.

Anyway, have a nice godless day.

H
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like kyrio's post
17-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Welcome!
17-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Hello!

It's always nice to be around people who use logic and stopped believing in the Tooth Fairy, Santa, Jesus, and the Easter Bunny at a young age.
17-10-2012, 06:44 PM
(17-10-2012 04:39 AM)kyrio Wrote:  Hi, you guys,

Glad to be finally here, after more than two years receiving RSS newsfeed on Facebook TA page.

I'm Hendra from Indonesia, currently living and working in the Netherlands. I've been questioning my faith (Islam) ever since I was a kid, but due to continuous social control I had to keep it under the surface. I came out to my family summer this year, when I went on vacation to Indonesia. It's been a roller-coaster ride trying to find a middle way. I'm still working at it. Hope we eventually come to terms with each other.

H

Selamat datang!

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
18-10-2012, 12:01 AM
(16-10-2012 11:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 11:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Welcome Smile I'm Southern African too - Zimbabwe. Growing up now, in SA.

Fixed your punctuation for you. Drinking Beverage

Hahaha! Nice one!

Nosce Te Ipsum - Know Thyself
18-10-2012, 03:23 AM
(17-10-2012 06:44 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 04:39 AM)kyrio Wrote:  Hi, you guys,

H

Selamat datang!

Terima kasih Smile
18-10-2012, 11:02 AM
To all new users: Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay! Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-10-2012, 07:51 PM
44 year old I.T. guy living in Houston TX. I have been a skeptic and Atheist (without knowing it) since I was quite young. It's only recently that I've set out searching for others, and found this wealth of community and information on the internet. Happy to be here!
20-10-2012, 09:01 AM
(19-10-2012 07:51 PM)Tabrasa Wrote:  44 year old I.T. guy living in Houston TX. I have been a skeptic and Atheist (without knowing it) since I was quite young. It's only recently that I've set out searching for others, and found this wealth of community and information on the internet. Happy to be here!
Welcome to TTA. You'll find that this community is like a big family. Glad to have you here. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey Vosur, how do you pronounce your username? I pronounce it "wasser". Nothing to do with the fact you are German Tongue
Thread Closed