Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
24-10-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello! I joined this forum to hopefully get some respite from the town I live in... the beloved home of The New Life Church, Focus on the Family, and more churches than I can count - Colorado Springs, CO No
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes z0civic's post
24-10-2012, 05:11 PM
My name is Al and I live with my family in Ottawa, Illinois. I am 42 years old and most of my friends know I am an atheist. If someone brings up the subject, I will tell them I do not believe, but I generally don't make it public. I would like to be more public about my atheism but I am afraid it would hurt my small business in a heavily catholic town.
[+] 1 user Likes BigAlT's post
24-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Hello all,

First and foremost, I am proud to call myself atheist, much to the chagrin of my Roman Catholic family. I discovered The Thinking Atheist while cruising through the mess that is YouTube and have been a fan ever since. It is great to find a forum of like-minded folks who feel that the whole religious agenda is an irrational, superstitious belief system.

At any rate, I'm glad to be a part of this group and hope to participate in constructive discussions in the future!
[+] 1 user Likes insomniacinlv's post
24-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Welcome new members Smile
25-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Hi! My name is Johnny Okstad. I am 16 years old and lives in Norway.
I am an Atheist (Which almost says it self)

I am currently working with my uncle who is an active member of the Atheist Community and some friends to form a Atheist group in Norway Smile
[+] 1 user Likes plasmaku's post
25-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey, I'm a 25 year old guy living in New Orleans. I work for a construction non-profit here and I'm an open atheist, have been for years. I was an altar boy at a catholic church when I was growing up, by lucking my mom stopped dragging us to church when I was around 12.
[+] 1 user Likes ewo24's post
25-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Hello all. I'm am a free thinker...at least I think of myself as one. I'm 31, married, dog, no kids. My wife is an evangelical Christian and I'm a recovering Christian. Well, that's it for now.
[+] 1 user Likes jmiah's post
25-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi- I've been lurking here for a week or so, enjoying the discussions here very much. I flip-flopped between being a Christian and an atheist a couple times, dabbled in New Age craziness and now I think I've shaken the religion bug for good. I've been an atheist for awhile but hadn't really realized it until recently.

And I also recently realized that I'm middle-aged! Enjoying this half of life immensely!!
[+] 2 users Like vanilla's post
27-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Hello.
27-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Damn, there are a lot of new heathens and heathen wannabe's here. Welcome!

Thread Closed