• 6 Votes - 5 Average
29-10-2012, 07:19 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Ha. Just found it. I'm awesome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like wrenekape's post
29-10-2012, 10:01 AM
I love free thought & prefer those who raise there doubts and reason why things are the way they are.
I don't think that we need to accept everything blindly that our ancestors have told. We have a brain & we can pretty much understand things at par or even better than them. As we are much more technologically advanced. And we know that all 'unknown magic' isn't a 'miracle' as our ancestors had decifered Smile.

I beleive that Religion is only a 'way' to live & there are many 'ways' to choose from. But, it's not the proof of GOD itself.
I am a strong beleiver of Aliens and know for sure that there are many adavnced civilizations out there in the universe who have decended on EARTH in there own spaceships and gave us the knowledge of the religions and a taste of what's possible to do in terms of technology in this present universe. Wink
29-10-2012, 11:28 AM
(29-10-2012 10:01 AM)redhotiron2004 Wrote:  I love free thought & prefer those who raise there doubts and reason why things are the way they are.
I don't think that we need to accept everything blindly that our ancestors have told. We have a brain & we can pretty much understand things at par or even better than them. As we are much more technologically advanced. And we know that all 'unknown magic' isn't a 'miracle' as our ancestors had decifered Smile.

I beleive that Religion is only a 'way' to live & there are many 'ways' to choose from. But, it's not the proof of GOD itself.
I am a strong beleiver of Aliens and know for sure that there are many adavnced civilizations out there in the universe who have decended on EARTH in there own spaceships and gave us the knowledge of the religions and a taste of what's possible to do in terms of technology in this present universe. Wink

You say you don't accept things blindly, but that you know spaceships have visited us. I'd love to see your irrefutable proof that has led you to know this.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 03:24 PM
(29-10-2012 10:01 AM)redhotiron2004 Wrote:  I love free thought & prefer those who raise there doubts and reason why things are the way they are.

Why thank you! I find myself liking you as well!

I'm whit Erx on this one, while there is certainly other "intelligent" species in our galaxy, I would like to know what drew you the the conclusion that they knew of or descended upon Earth.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I am a 33 year old married man from Canada. My dad tells me he will be raptured soon and that I will come back to Christ one day. I hope he is wrong but I still fear hell even though I'm getting better. By that I mean, my mind is healing as I learn the truth about evolution, the sciences and the contradictions of the bible.

My wife is atheist and she is helping me learn, by example, about the life of reason.

I hope to learn more from this community and I am happy to be here.
[+] 5 users Like Spicetooth's post
29-10-2012, 08:48 PM
(29-10-2012 06:38 PM)Spicetooth Wrote:  I am a 33 year old married man from Canada. My dad tells me he will be raptured soon and that I will come back to Christ one day. I hope he is wrong but I still fear hell even though I'm getting better. By that I mean, my mind is healing as I learn the truth about evolution, the sciences and the contradictions of the bible.

My wife is atheist and she is helping me learn, by example, about the life of reason.

Just what we need, another whiny Canadian!Tongue If you need information concerning specifically why Christianity is a no no when you use logic and facts, this site has a pretty good FAQ section. Alternately, just hang around a bit, browse the forums, start a thread There are plenty of intelligent, and eloquent people here. Hope you have thick skin. See ya' 'round the forum.

29-10-2012, 08:51 PM
(29-10-2012 03:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Why thank you! I find myself liking you as well!

I'm whit Erx on this one, while there is certainly other "intelligent" species in our galaxy, I would like to know what drew you the the conclusion that they knew of or descended upon Earth.

Oh no! You 777th post, quick make it go away before an angel get's it wings....dammit....too late Weeping

29-10-2012, 08:54 PM
(29-10-2012 08:48 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 06:38 PM)Spicetooth Wrote:  I am a 33 year old married man from Canada. My dad tells me he will be raptured soon and that I will come back to Christ one day. I hope he is wrong but I still fear hell even though I'm getting better. By that I mean, my mind is healing as I learn the truth about evolution, the sciences and the contradictions of the bible.

Just what we need, another whiny Canadian!Tongue If you need information concerning specifically why Christianity is a no no when you use logic and facts, this site has a pretty good FAQ section. Alternately, just hang around a bit, browse the forums, start a thread There are plenty of intelligent, and eloquent people here. Hope you have thick skin. See ya' 'round the forum.

Admit it, you can't get enough of us Canadians, DL. Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
29-10-2012, 11:04 PM
(29-10-2012 08:51 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 03:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why thank you! I find myself liking you as well!

Oh no! You 777th post, quick make it go away before an angel get's it wings....dammit....too late Weeping

Huh, what?

Also, G'day Spicetooth.

So, what's with all the canucks? I feel like a minority, and I don't like it!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-10-2012, 12:38 AM
(29-10-2012 11:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 08:51 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Oh no! You 777th post, quick make it go away before an angel get's it wings....dammit....too late Weeping

Huh, what?

Also, G'day Spicetooth.

So, what's with all the canucks? I feel like a minority, and I don't like it!

That would be cool if there was a war between Canada and Oz. I wonder who'd win? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed