Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
19-11-2012, 02:20 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(18-11-2012 02:03 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 02:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome, Vera.
Hey, I've been here more than a month and you're only now noticing? Pssht! No

Welcome, Vera. We seem to share a name (but most probably not its pronunciation) Smile
Nice meeting another Vera! Smile

"Nothing good is true unless you find out for yourself." --Neil Finn
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes vhanna26's post
19-11-2012, 02:24 AM
(15-11-2012 08:33 PM)Arcane Jack Wrote:  About me: I'm 16, I live in a small town in Utah

A fellow Utahn, eh? I grew up in Orem and have family in SLC, Eagle Mountain, Washington, and Sanpete county. Whereabouts are you? (unless divulging that would pinpoint you too directly. County then?)
19-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Hi, There weren't exactly very many like minded people around here down in Arkansas, so I decide to join after being a fan of the podcast for about a year and a half. I think ill go and poke my head around and see what i can see.

Heathens repent before our lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster
20-11-2012, 06:18 AM
hello my fellow infidels pleased to meet you all Tongue
i know i made a thread to introduce my self but i might as well say hi here to seeing how there is allot of traffic here
so hey Big Grin

20-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi!
31 year old swedish atheist here. I have been watching the struggles and difficulties american atheists face for some time now. It is very interesting. I canĀ“t say i really know anybody, who say they believe in god a 100%. Let alone somebody who say i am going to burn in hell because i do not believe like they do.
Greetings, peace, love and all that!
20-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Hello! I'm a 28 year old atheist slacker from Missouri. Big fan of the podcast and decided to pay the main website a visit.
20-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone
I'm David a 62yo who has very recently awakened to the REALITY. Late in life - but not too late. I've devoured much of the YouTube messages regarding atheism - Dawkins, Hitchens(RIP), Harris et al. and been reading tons. I would like to formally declare here and now - I AM AN ATHEIST!
Thank You - that felt good - and right. Looking forward to interacting with folks of like mind - not too many of those where I live right now - northern Missouri.
Keep it REAL. David
20-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Well David, if you are looking forward to talking to like minded people, I'm afraid you are shit out of luck my friend, everybody have a difference of opinion, hell as far as I can tell the only thing that we can all agree on is god, and most of us can't even agree then!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-11-2012, 04:58 AM
G'day all. I'm a very fortunate 42 year old real estate agent, father to 2 grown kids, anti-theist, skeptic, humanist, avid audio book/podcast listener in Perth Australia. I love the hell out of life, love people and my business moto is "Make the world a better place... be happy". I aspire to retire one day and return to study medical laboratory science and contribute in some small way.

Stay well, be happy.

Cheers Mr H
Smile
"Live well, learn plenty, laugh often, love much." Ralph Waldo Emerson
21-11-2012, 05:43 AM
G'day Happy, nice to know yet another Australian is here, though I cannot help but wonder if I am the only person from SA...

It's good to know that you are (relatively) successful and happy with that.. lets not tell I&I 'bout that...

So, you have an interest in medical science?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Thread Closed