Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
18-12-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
My name is Stephen Silva and I'm from a small town right below Austin, TX called New Braunfels.

I started a youtube channel called AtheistAndBeyond.

I'm a local Rap Artist.

My girlfriend is a christian and I sometimes find myself accidentally getting pushy, I then automatically correct myself in fear that she'll get upset. I guess because I have no one else to talk to about this. So that's why I came here Smile

I'm tired of being alone in this!

Watch my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/AtheistAndBeyond
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2012, 12:22 AM
(18-12-2012 11:42 PM)AtheistAndBeyond Wrote:  My name is Stephen Silva and I'm from a small town right below Austin, TX called New Braunfels.

I started a youtube channel called AtheistAndBeyond.

I'm a local Rap Artist.

My girlfriend is a christian and I sometimes find myself accidentally getting pushy, I then automatically correct myself in fear that she'll get upset. I guess because I have no one else to talk to about this. So that's why I came here Smile

I'm tired of being alone in this!

And now...
*spooky music*

... you are not alone.

Welcome.

Find all posts by this user
19-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Hello. I am from Utah. Cub scout baptism at 8. Near 10 stopped going to church or scouts. Think I stopped believing in god, Santa or a higher power around that point as well. Stay in Utah cause I love the area but feel insane sometimes for feeling sane.
19-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Welcome new guys!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Smile RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
i'm a 29 year old british guy and i thought i was an atheist for a long time but now i'm not aas sure as i was, does that mean i'm agnostic now? and will i still be allowed to be a part of this forum Blink
19-12-2012, 08:16 PM
(19-12-2012 08:14 PM)momod83 Wrote:  i'm a 29 year old british guy and i thought i was an atheist for a long time but now i'm not aas sure as i was, does that mean i'm agnostic now? and will i still be allowed to be a part of this forum Blink

Doesn't matter what you are, you can still be part of this forum. As for what you are, you can answer that better than anyone else.

Welcome to TTA dude. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-12-2012, 08:51 PM
(19-12-2012 08:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 08:14 PM)momod83 Wrote:  i'm a 29 year old british guy and i thought i was an atheist for a long time but now i'm not aas sure as i was, does that mean i'm agnostic now? and will i still be allowed to be a part of this forum Blink

Doesn't matter what you are, you can still be part of this forum. As for what you are, you can answer that better than anyone else.

Welcome to TTA dude. Smile
thanks for the reply hughsie i appreciate it
19-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah, we have an eclectic mix of people here as far as beliefs go... it's one of the few atheist forums that utilizes a theist as a moderator. You are more than welcome here no matter what (although I would encourage you to take a look at the rules).

You do sound as if you're agnostic, but I would encourage you to amble around the "Atheism and Theism" forum as it can offer great insight to beliefs.

If you need anything, you can always ask any member of the forum team.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-12-2012, 11:28 PM
(19-12-2012 08:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
Yeah, we have an eclectic mix of people here as far as beliefs go... it's one of the few atheist forums that utilizes a theist as a moderator. You are more than welcome here no matter what (although I would encourage you to take a look at the rules).

You do sound as if you're agnostic, but I would encourage you to amble around the "Atheism and Theism" forum as it can offer great insight to beliefs.

If you need anything, you can always ask any member of the forum team.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
^^ We let him think he's a mod to keep him happy. It's quite a delicate task running an internet mental hospital, you have to humour the inmates quite a bit.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-12-2012, 06:59 AM
Hello,
My name is Dave, I think I was always an agnostic. My mothers father was an atheist. My fathers father was a pastor. I was in between. Being indoctrinated by my fathers side, and told to think for myself from my mothers side. They divorced when I was 2.
I think I wanted to believe when I was young. But as I grew older religion just seemed too far fetched. I thought there was something wrong with me. When I went to church and people spoke in tongues it scared the hell out of me. Why didn't god speak to me? It took al very long time for me to openly admit I was an atheist. And I feel much better having that guilt trip burden out of my life. If it weren't for Seth, Thunderf00t, and last but not least HITCH. I don't know if I would have ever made the jump from agnostic to atheist.

Thanks for allowing to spill my guts. Hope I didn't bore you to death.
DAVE FARRIS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed