Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Wow! So many new members.

Welcome all. Get stuck in and enjoy your time here.

Muaaaah!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 11:10 AM
So many thinkers. I am looking forward to future discussions. I had traveled the world and fell in love with the American south. I am the crazy one, the crazy uncle, the uncle funny, the one who doesn't take life seriously, the one in every woodpile and the name that is not to be mention at the family gatherings. Yes, I love seeking the answer to why and what if. I love to fail trying something new and then try again. I am the one of 6 children who understood the teachings of my father, when he said to me, "look in the mirror, what do you see? do you see me or you?, then you decide what you believe because every morning you have to look at you not me. Everyday you have to live with yourself and not me." I was 12 when he told me that and I told my son when he was 12.
[+] 2 users Like crazygoober's post
02-01-2013, 11:41 AM
(02-01-2013 11:10 AM)crazygoober Wrote:  So many thinkers. I am looking forward to future discussions. I had traveled the world and fell in love with the American south. I am the crazy one, the crazy uncle, the uncle funny, the one who doesn't take life seriously, the one in every woodpile and the name that is not to be mention at the family gatherings. Yes, I love seeking the answer to why and what if. I love to fail trying something new and then try again. I am the one of 6 children who understood the teachings of my father, when he said to me, "look in the mirror, what do you see? do you see me or you?, then you decide what you believe because every morning you have to look at you not me. Everyday you have to live with yourself and not me." I was 12 when he told me that and I told my son when he was 12.
Which part of the South do you live?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Just created an account on here. I've never been a part of a forum before so I don't know how this works! Haha.
02-01-2013, 12:52 PM
(02-01-2013 12:41 PM)brookereinhart Wrote:  Just created an account on here. I've never been a part of a forum before so I don't know how this works! Haha.
Welcome.

I was in the same position a few months ago... I had never forumed either.

I recommend reading a few threads to get the measure of the place.
Oh, and there are some rules around here somewhere about not spamming etc. but generally just have a go at commenting in a thread that interests you.

If you are making an arse (US = ass) of yourself, someone will kindly Dodgy let you know.

Enjoy.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Yeah, pretty much what DLJ said.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-01-2013, 02:48 PM