Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
11-01-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(11-01-2013 05:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  in 4 weeks.
You want us to enquire what happens in 4 weeks, eh? [Image: mda.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 05:56 AM
(11-01-2013 05:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  

There will be one less 48 year old David.

11-01-2013, 05:57 AM
(11-01-2013 05:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  

There will be one less 48 year old David.

11-01-2013, 06:01 AM
(11-01-2013 05:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  There will be one less 48 year old David.
Won't work as an attempt at extorting a bday gift either Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
11-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Hi. I'm posting to introduce myself to the forum and prove I'm not a Spam Bot to the admin :-) I'm a 29 y/o male whose disbelief can traced back to the days of the great "Santa is not real" discovery. I'm especially excited regarding the science section as I'm a huge science enthusiast and look forward to getting to know other free thinking individuals in what can otherwise be a fairly isolated feeling in the real word b/c reason certainly does not abound haha.
11-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Welcome Music Fiend, hope you find your new company of lunatics agreeable to your tastes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-01-2013, 01:58 PM
(11-01-2013 08:31 AM)Music Fiend Wrote:  Hi. I'm posting to introduce myself to the forum and prove I'm not a Spam Bot to the admin
No ways, Spam bots are getting so damn clever Tongue Hold still bot, this won't hurt a bit Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Introducing: me and how I became an atheist
I was raised in a devoted christian family... But I don't think I was fit in... I stopped believing in god at the age of seven when I asked him about dinosaurs, he told me that dinosaurs never existed. Since I am a very curious kid, I asked him again, "well what do you think of yhe fossils? Isn't that a piece of an articraft that will prove that dinosaurs exist?" He didn't answer. "if god do exist, did he also made the milkyway?" Again he didn't answer...

From that day on I stopped believing in god. :)
11-01-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Introducing: me and how I became an atheist
(11-01-2013 03:57 PM)christianatheist Wrote:  I was raised in a devoted christian family... But I don't think I was fit in... I stopped believing in god at the age of seven when I asked him about dinosaurs, he told me that dinosaurs never existed. Since I am a very curious kid, I asked him again, "well what do you think of yhe fossils? Isn't that a piece of an articraft that will prove that dinosaurs exist?" He didn't answer. "if god do exist, did he also made the milkyway?" Again he didn't answer...

From that day on I stopped believing in god. Smile
Wait... God verbally told you dinosaurs don't exist and you don't believe in Him?

Huh

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
11-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Is there really that much difference between you two, KC?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.