Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
14-04-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
The only thing I believe in is that I may need another drink, and even this is debatable..
Was invited here by a good friend, don't know dudes username here, but I'm sure he's in the midst of a good debate.
Anyone who understand a little Latin will know who I am...

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
Find all posts by this user
14-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Sup,

I dont know what to say here, I am 21 y/p physicist form Latvia, I came here to read and to know how to better oppose Religious folk...which I meet a lot Sad

I`m an atheist for like 4 years, I guess so.
[+] 3 users Like anonymous's post
14-04-2013, 05:12 PM
(14-04-2013 04:21 PM)anonymous Wrote:  Sup,

I dont know what to say here, I am 21 y/p physicist form Latvia, I came here to read and to know how to better oppose Religious folk...which I meet a lot Sad

I`m an atheist for like 4 years, I guess so.
Welcome! Good to have more folk from "obscurer" places, not just run-of-the-mill Anglo-American stock Dodgy

Hope you stick around Smile

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi all,

My name is Mike. I am 38. I have been an atheist for about 6 months now. I currently live in Knoxville, TN but I am moving back to Tampa, FL in July.

I hope to get into some good discussions here and learn a lot of stuff I'm fairly clueless about.
15-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Hi, I am a believer in the Christ. I have registered here because I am curious as to reasons why people don't believe in the Christ or even God for that matter. I am looking forward to some interesting discussion.
15-04-2013, 08:51 AM
(15-04-2013 08:05 AM)childeye Wrote:  Hi, I am a believer in the Christ. I have registered here because I am curious as to reasons why people don't believe in the Christ or even God for that matter. I am looking forward to some interesting discussion.

We shall see.

Not many Christians have proved themselves around this part. Most are hostile preachers; void of any logic and cognitive ability.

I welcome a breath of fresh air and hope you are this.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
15-04-2013, 10:35 AM
(15-04-2013 08:05 AM)childeye Wrote:  Hi, I am a believer in the Christ. I have registered here because I am curious as to reasons why people don't believe in the Christ or even God for that matter. I am looking forward to some interesting discussion.

Welcome.
If you are interested in discussion and learning, we will have an enlightening time.

If you start with proselytizing, it won't be much fun.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
15-04-2013, 10:54 AM
(15-04-2013 10:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you start with proselytizing, it won't be much fun.

Oh I dunno. There's got to be a way we can turn this into a betting pool. Straight betting on how long the trolls'll stay always falls through because the default answer is "forever", but surely we can think of something ? Number of ad-homs in the next post, number of fallacies in the next post, number of threads started with ambiguous titles and irrelevant content ?
15-04-2013, 07:32 PM
(15-04-2013 10:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 10:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you start with proselytizing, it won't be much fun.

Oh I dunno. There's got to be a way we can turn this into a betting pool. Straight betting on how long the trolls'll stay always falls through because the default answer is "forever", but surely we can think of something ? Number of ad-homs in the next post, number of fallacies in the next post, number of threads started with ambiguous titles and irrelevant content ?

Well, if we can come up with clear criteria, then we can ask KC to be the referee.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-04-2013, 07:43 AM
(15-04-2013 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 10:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh I dunno. There's got to be a way we can turn this into a betting pool. Straight betting on how long the trolls'll stay always falls through because the default answer is "forever", but surely we can think of something ? Number of ad-homs in the next post, number of fallacies in the next post, number of threads started with ambiguous titles and irrelevant content ?

Well, if we can come up with clear criteria, then we can ask KC to be the referee.

Hmmm... sounds like fun.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Thread Closed