Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2013, 10:49 AM

RE: Am I in the right forum?
(24-04-2013 10:38 AM)Kitcat Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 10:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It can get a little rough around here for the uninitiated. But for the most part, even the crazies here have a bark that is worse than their bite. Big Grin

Most of us do not find evidence of any sort of supernaturalism anywhere in the universe that cannot be more easily explained through natural causes. But you are most welcome, and I hope you stick around!

Thank you for you reply, I really do appreciate it.

I would like to not continue with this site and have tried to delete my membership but I am not having success. Could you help? Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Am I in the right forum?
(24-04-2013 10:49 AM)Kitcat Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 10:38 AM)Kitcat Wrote:  Thank you for you reply, I really do appreciate it.

I would like to not continue with this site and have tried to delete my membership but I am not having success. Could you help? Smile

Sad ... damn that was fast. Um... try send a PM to one of the admins (Hughsie or FSM_Scot) but as far as I know site policy is that user accounts are never deleted. In any case deleting your membership will not remove your posts or your nick from the posts.

Sure you won't stay a bit longer ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 11:20 AM

RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thank you but I am an older goldie and really not computer savie, ok how to a send PM? to Hughsie or FSM_Scot? Thanks for being so nice.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 11:27 AM
(24-04-2013 11:20 AM)Kitcat Wrote:  Thank you but I am an older goldie and really not computer savie, ok how to a send PM? to Hughsie or FSM_Scot? Thanks for being so nice.

I've never been so insulted in all my life Tongue I'm evil ! Evil! Or at least I try...

I'll send them a PM for you, but they might reply to you directly, you'll see a highlighted line of text appear beneath the TTA banner at the top when you have a new message, and you can click either on that or on the Private Messages button at the top right (below the banner) to read it.
24-04-2013, 11:38 AM
(24-04-2013 11:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've never been so insulted in all my life I'm evil ! Evil! Or at least I try...

You're a horrible, repulsive human (or is it canine?) being and I feel dirty just being in the same corner of the Internet as you. You revolt me.

All better now? You're welcome. Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
24-04-2013, 11:42 AM
(24-04-2013 11:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 11:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've never been so insulted in all my life I'm evil ! Evil! Or at least I try...

You're a horrible, repulsive human (or is it canine?) being and I feel dirty just being in the same corner of the Internet as you. You revolt me.

"Sire sire, the peasants are revolting"
"Well I know *that*, but what's all the noise about ?"
24-04-2013, 11:44 AM

Oooo ooooo ooo oooo! Me next! Me next! I want my daily dose of personal insult! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
24-04-2013, 11:47 AM

Hey, I'm the canine around here. That poster you mentioned is just a dog. I'm the canine. Talk about insulting. I go through the trouble of having canine in my name just so someone else can be called it instead. The nerve of you people. The nerve.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go find a corner to cry in.Sadcryface2

Just an outsider looking inn.
[+] 2 users Like Foxcanine1's post
24-04-2013, 11:53 AM
(24-04-2013 11:47 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Hey, I'm the canine around here. That poster you mentioned is just a dog. I'm the canine. Talk about insulting. I go through the trouble of having canine in my name just so someone else can be called it instead. The nerve of you people. The nerve.

Dogs chase foxes Evil_monster

And besides which I'm 3D. So not a poster. I'm insulated. sulted. something like that...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-04-2013, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 11:58 AM by Vera.)
(24-04-2013 11:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  "Sire sire, the peasants are revolting"
"Well I know *that*, but what's all the noise about ?"
You made me think and google. Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_m7eq4t1nb31rziwwco1_1280.gif]

EDIT: There, there, boys! There's plenty more where that came from. One thing I'll never run out of is insults... Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post